- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
link display on Customer Account Orders page
12 years 11 months ago #125794
by vboz
link display on Customer Account Orders page was created by vboz
Greetings!
After a customer who has completed an order then accesses his or her Customer Account, clicks on Orders, chooses a specific order and then sees the product list for that order, I would like to change how the links for the purchased products and their associated files (all products have a downloadable file) are displayed:
1. The product name should NOT be a link. I would like it to be just plain text that doesn't link to anything. (Under the product column in the attached screenshot.)
2. I would like to style the associated file download link with a CSS class. (Under the files column in the attached screenshot.)
I'm guessing this is a matter of editing the proper PHP file(s), but I don't know where to look or how to start going about that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
After a customer who has completed an order then accesses his or her Customer Account, clicks on Orders, chooses a specific order and then sees the product list for that order, I would like to change how the links for the purchased products and their associated files (all products have a downloadable file) are displayed:
1. The product name should NOT be a link. I would like it to be just plain text that doesn't link to anything. (Under the product column in the attached screenshot.)
2. I would like to style the associated file download link with a CSS class. (Under the files column in the attached screenshot.)
I'm guessing this is a matter of editing the proper PHP file(s), but I don't know where to look or how to start going about that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #125835
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic link display on Customer Account Orders page
Hi,
1. The solution will be to edit the "show" file of the "order" view of your front-end template, and replace this line :
by :
Note that you'll have to do it two times.
2. you can do that by editing this line :
by :
1. The solution will be to edit the "show" file of the "order" view of your front-end template, and replace this line :
Code:
if($this->invoice_type=='order' && !empty($product->product_id))
Code:
if(0)
2. you can do that by editing this line :
Code:
$fileHtml = '<a href="'.hikashop_completeLink('order&task=download&file_id='.$file->file_id.'&order_id='.$this->order->order_id.$file_pos.$url_itemid).'">'.$file->file_name.'</a>';
Code:
$fileHtml = '<a class= "YOURCLASS" href="'.hikashop_completeLink('order&task=download&file_id='.$file->file_id.'&order_id='.$this->order->order_id.$file_pos.$url_itemid).'">'.$file->file_name.'</a>';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #125957
by vboz
Replied by vboz on topic link display on Customer Account Orders page
THANK YOU!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds