- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Middle name missing
12 years 11 months ago #127496
by peteritv
Middle name missing was created by peteritv
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
Hi guys,
I have the "middle name" field activated in the address table of Display -> Custom fields, however it does not show up in the billing/shipping address afterwards. Previously it would not show up in e-mails either, but apparently that has been fixed now.
Could you fix this for the billing/shipping address block (the overview shown after registration) too please?
Greetz,
Peter
Hi guys,
I have the "middle name" field activated in the address table of Display -> Custom fields, however it does not show up in the billing/shipping address afterwards. Previously it would not show up in e-mails either, but apparently that has been fixed now.
Could you fix this for the billing/shipping address block (the overview shown after registration) too please?
Greetz,
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #127516
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Middle name missing
Hi Peter,
Did you published your custom field for the front-end through your custom field configuration page (Hikashop->Display->Custom fields->'YourCustomfield')? if not can you do it and try it again ?
Did you published your custom field for the front-end through your custom field configuration page (Hikashop->Display->Custom fields->'YourCustomfield')? if not can you do it and try it again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #127538
by peteritv
Replied by peteritv on topic Middle name missing
Hi Mohamed,
Yes, I enabled the field "address_middle_name" field and set it to "non mandatory". As you can see in the first attachment, the entry form correctly shows the field on the front-end. After confirming the entry, the second attachment shows the resulting billing data, e.g. the "middle name" has dissapeared.
Now when I try to enter a new billing addres (by pressing the New button) attachment 3 shows the popup. In there, the "Last name" field now contains both middle and last name I previously entered. So I guess something is wrong here...
The full name of the new customer is correctly listed under the Hikashop customer tab (back-end) as "First middle Last".
The Joomla! User info also shows the correct full name "First middle Last"...
My test site is at: www.aswellascanbe.com/bobje/index.php/winkel
Could you have a look please?
-- Edited --
I also completed the order and checked the order information in the back-end. All is OK there....
Greetz,
Peter
Yes, I enabled the field "address_middle_name" field and set it to "non mandatory". As you can see in the first attachment, the entry form correctly shows the field on the front-end. After confirming the entry, the second attachment shows the resulting billing data, e.g. the "middle name" has dissapeared.
Now when I try to enter a new billing addres (by pressing the New button) attachment 3 shows the popup. In there, the "Last name" field now contains both middle and last name I previously entered. So I guess something is wrong here...
The full name of the new customer is correctly listed under the Hikashop customer tab (back-end) as "First middle Last".
The Joomla! User info also shows the correct full name "First middle Last"...
My test site is at: www.aswellascanbe.com/bobje/index.php/winkel
Could you have a look please?
-- Edited --
I also completed the order and checked the order information in the back-end. All is OK there....
Greetz,
Peter
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by peteritv. Reason: Checked order completion
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127563
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Middle name missing
Hi,
The address is displayed thanks to the view "address_template" that you can override in order to select the fields you want to display (and how you want to display them).
www.hikashop.com/support/integrated-docu...ashop-view-form.html
Regards,
The address is displayed thanks to the view "address_template" that you can override in order to select the fields you want to display (and how you want to display them).
www.hikashop.com/support/integrated-docu...ashop-view-form.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds