Skip to main content

Email Customer Details to Admin

More
12 years 11 months ago #128840 by matps
Hi There,

Currently when a customer signs up, admin gets an email notification saying,

"Hello administrator,

A new user 'Name', username 'Email address', has registered at 'Website Name'."

I was wondering if there was a way to edit this email so it emailed admin with the address details that the customer entered when registering. I've found which I assume is the correct email under System>Email>User account administrator notification, but it's all in PHP and I'm not very clear on PHP code.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #128873 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

The user details that you want to add should be stored in the variable "$data", to know the content of the variable, you can use the function var_dump(), ex: var_dump($data);

So you'll be able to display your user details like this for example : [code]echo 'Username : '.$data->username;[code]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum