Skip to main content

Customer Registration - Access Usergroup Invalid

More
11 years 3 days ago #215217 by sternhi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 40.0.3

Hello,

I having the following message when I try out the customer registration:

"Access Usergroup Invalid"

I have set up a group named customer, sub group of registered in Joomla. This group contains 5 groups.
In Hikashop I ad a custom field using the FTW plugin. I have tried different settings and went through the configuration again an again, but it seems I miss something.
Perhaps you guys have an idea.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 days ago #215225 by nicolas
Hi,

It must come from the configuration of your custom field.
Can you provide a screenshot of the settings of your custom field and a screenshot of the settings of the FTW plugin ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 days ago #215278 by sternhi
Here the scrennshot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 days ago #215302 by nicolas
Hi,

In the FTW plugin you wrote "Customer" but the column name of your field is "customer". Correct that and it should work better.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 day ago #215438 by sternhi
Thanks a lot for the help. It works now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum