Skip to main content

display joomla e-mail address

More
10 years 10 months ago #219745 by proo4509
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.23

Hi,
because i have a not-public webshop for invitees only and my customers are allready imported,
for me it is essential that the customer can check and change his (joomla) e-mailaddress during checkout proces and in the address menu.

I don't want to make an extra custom field for this, I need to display the joomla address on the front end.

How can I do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #219857 by nicolas
Hi,

There is no system in place in HikaShop in order to let the customer change his email address.
The Joomla user profile edition page should allow for that.
So the best might be to simply add a link to that page of Joomla via a Joomla menu item that you can create via the Joomla menu manager.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #219883 by proo4509
Hi,
I have done that, but this means the user has to check his name and address items on two places.
I would like to see that all the user data is in one place.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #219909 by nicolas
Hi,

Displaying the email address of the user on the address view is quite easy.
Just edit the file "address" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views and add such code:
Code:
<?php $user = hikashop_loadUser(); echo $user->user_email; ?>
Then, you can also add the HTML of a link to the user profile page for the customer to modify it if necessary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #220555 by proo4509
I really need everything in one place.
having the correct e-mail address is essential for me.

I will 'solve' this by making a custom (hika) field for the e-mail address

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum