- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Additional customer's info
10 years 7 months ago #230862
by be4eat
Additional customer's info was created by be4eat
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.be4eat.com/be4eat2016-biglietto
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi, I create product to sell tickets for our congress.
Now if a customer buy one ticket, he can insert his information and so no problem!
I would be that if customer buy 2 tickets or 3 tickets ... hikashop automatically ask data (name, surname, email, mobile, etc.) information about 2nd or 3nd partecipant.
I don't want to insert several fields if are not needed.
This is my page: www.be4eat.com/be4eat2016-biglietto
How can I resolve this problem?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi, I create product to sell tickets for our congress.
Now if a customer buy one ticket, he can insert his information and so no problem!
I would be that if customer buy 2 tickets or 3 tickets ... hikashop automatically ask data (name, surname, email, mobile, etc.) information about 2nd or 3nd partecipant.
I don't want to insert several fields if are not needed.
This is my page: www.be4eat.com/be4eat2016-biglietto
How can I resolve this problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230874
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Additional customer's info
Hi,
In that case I would recommend to use instead the event registration system:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/75-entry-listing.html
In that case I would recommend to use instead the event registration system:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/75-entry-listing.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds