Skip to main content

Registration, password & username reminder pages take home page ItemID

More
8 years 9 months ago #284283 by Jeyjoo
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox latest

Hi, when I click login button, I have a popup that links that allows users to login.
Underneath there are 3 links:

- Password dimenticata? (password fogotten)
- Nome utente dimenticato? (username fogotten)
- Registrati (register)

All of these pages take the itemId of homepage, and show so the homepage modules. How can I assign them, there own menu itemID?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #284285 by Jeyjoo
I just solved this. Can you confirm this is correct:

- User registration, I created a menu item for Hikashop registration, and activated the plugin "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop plugin"
- Forgotten username and password - I created a menu item for the Joomla "Password reset" page, and this did the trick for both username and password pages.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #284286 by nicolas
Hi,

You'll have to modify the code of the module displaying that popup.
Unfortunately, that's not something done by HikaShop so I don't know what exactly should be done.
I would recommend contacting the developer of that extension to ask them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #284385 by Jeyjoo
It is just the standard Joomla login form, with just CSS customization (no overrides),

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum