50% discount on every second product
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 4 months ago #306444
by nico.van.leeuwen
50% discount on every second product was created by nico.van.leeuwen
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
Hi,
I'm wondering if it's possible to give every second same product a 50% discount?
Thanks for any tips.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
Hi,
I'm wondering if it's possible to give every second same product a 50% discount?
Thanks for any tips.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306485
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 50% discount on every second product
Hi,
There are ways to do that.
You could do it with several prices in the product (1 per quantity) or several auto loaded coupons (1 per quantity per product).
So it might be tedious / impractical to set that up if you have a lot of products or if your customers can purchase a lot of quantity on the products.
Also, I would recommend to check on AWOCoupon:
awodev.com/products/joomla/awocoupon
Their solution might allow you to setup coupons to do that more easily, but I'm not familiar with their solution so I would recommend to directly check with them.
There are ways to do that.
You could do it with several prices in the product (1 per quantity) or several auto loaded coupons (1 per quantity per product).
So it might be tedious / impractical to set that up if you have a lot of products or if your customers can purchase a lot of quantity on the products.
Also, I would recommend to check on AWOCoupon:
awodev.com/products/joomla/awocoupon
Their solution might allow you to setup coupons to do that more easily, but I'm not familiar with their solution so I would recommend to directly check with them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: byoguru
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
7 years 4 months ago #306487
by nico.van.leeuwen
Replied by nico.van.leeuwen on topic 50% discount on every second product
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for the tips, I will check it out to see what's best in this case.
Thanks for the tips, I will check it out to see what's best in this case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds