- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
Search results displays in random menu
11 years 9 months ago #182920
by Bugaenko
Search results displays in random menu was created by Bugaenko
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi!
My search results table is displayed in some random (always in the same) menu from "main menu".
I`ve created "search results" menu in hidden one and used its ID in Itemid field of HikaShop products search plugin (I`ve enabled only one this plugin, all other are disabled), but all I get is displaying resulting product page in "search results" menu. But I need the results table (form) to be displayed on different menu. Can you help in this issue?
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi!
My search results table is displayed in some random (always in the same) menu from "main menu".
I`ve created "search results" menu in hidden one and used its ID in Itemid field of HikaShop products search plugin (I`ve enabled only one this plugin, all other are disabled), but all I get is displaying resulting product page in "search results" menu. But I need the results table (form) to be displayed on different menu. Can you help in this issue?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182939
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Search results displays in random menu
Hi,
If you're using a joomla search module, the results will display in a joomla search result page and you can of course configure that page in the options of the joomla search module (not in the hikashop search plugin where the itemid field there is for the menu of the links of the products on the search results page and it should thus be a category/product listing menu item id that you set there).
If you're using a joomla search module, the results will display in a joomla search result page and you can of course configure that page in the options of the joomla search module (not in the hikashop search plugin where the itemid field there is for the menu of the links of the products on the search results page and it should thus be a category/product listing menu item id that you set there).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds