Skip to main content

Filter Custom Field Not Working

More
6 years 3 months ago #320398 by weechengkhor
-- url of the page with the problem -- : livano.satumalaysiahosting.com/products/sofa
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1

Dear Support,

why cannot save when I selected the custom field "Seat" after I click "Save"


Btw, I also insert the value also not working

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #320413 by nicolas
Hi,

How is configured that custom field ? Could you provide a screenshot of its settings ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #320440 by weechengkhor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #320444 by nicolas
Hi,

Since it's a "text" custom field, you're supposed to use a "text" filter to search on it.
I think you should also be able to use other types, but in that case, you need to enter values in the filter, and they can only be numbers (and thus it supposes that what you write in that custom field are numbers.

Seeing that it's a "seats" custom field, I would recommend to change it to a "single dropdown" custom field and enter the possible values in the custom field so that you can select the value you wan in each product. Then, in the filter, you can just select that custom field and the filter will pick up on the values of the filter automatically.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum