- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 9
How to get to payment page?
10 years 1 month ago #248542
by mduda
How to get to payment page? was created by mduda
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- HikaAuction version -- : 1.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.51
Upon winning an auction, I receive the email notification. When I click the link, I'm taken to:
http://.../index.php/en/?option=com_hikaauction&ctrl=auction&task=show_auction_payment&product_id=573
I select proceed to checkout, then I see a list of orders (previous orders as well as the new auction w/"created" status). I click on the auction item and am taken to the details of the order.
How can I make it so the user is directed to payment page? Thank you for your support!
-- HikaAuction version -- : 1.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.51
Upon winning an auction, I receive the email notification. When I click the link, I'm taken to:
http://.../index.php/en/?option=com_hikaauction&ctrl=auction&task=show_auction_payment&product_id=573
I select proceed to checkout, then I see a list of orders (previous orders as well as the new auction w/"created" status). I click on the auction item and am taken to the details of the order.
How can I make it so the user is directed to payment page? Thank you for your support!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248612
by mduda
Replied by mduda on topic How to get to payment page?
Solved!
I didn't realize that the config was not setup for unpaid order statuses. Just added "created", and all is fixed
I didn't realize that the config was not setup for unpaid order statuses. Just added "created", and all is fixed
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 4 weeks ago #248619
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to get to payment page?
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you for your feedback.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #256195
by notnilla
Replied by notnilla on topic How to get to payment page?
I'm having a similar issue. I click the link provided in the email and end up with this. Please see screen shot 1 & 2. I am logged in and link goes to screen shot 1. When I click and go to screen shot 2, I haven't been asked for a credit card. The auction doesn't appear in my account history either. The winner appears in the history of the auction but not in the user account or the user order list.
I saw the thread on this, made sure those settings were good. I also have non-auction products that are purchased without an issue. Please help.
I saw the thread on this, made sure those settings were good. I also have non-auction products that are purchased without an issue. Please help.
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by notnilla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 10 months ago #256269
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to get to payment page?
Hello,
Are you sure that you have accessed to that link while being logged in with the Auction's winner account ?
Can you give us more information about your configuration order configuration via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main->'Order'" through some screenshots for example ?
Also, can you tell me which payment method you're using on your shop and if you have enabled the Hikashop "Payment of orders not paid immediately"* option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main" ?
Thank you.
Are you sure that you have accessed to that link while being logged in with the Auction's winner account ?
Can you give us more information about your configuration order configuration via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main->'Order'" through some screenshots for example ?
Also, can you tell me which payment method you're using on your shop and if you have enabled the Hikashop "Payment of orders not paid immediately"* option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main" ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #256329
by notnilla
Replied by notnilla on topic How to get to payment page?
Yes, winners account is logged in. Payment of orders not paid immediately is enabled. Payment method is USAePay Plugin. See screenshot.
I was wondering if it had something to do with the auction item being put in a cart. Does it need to be in a cart to trigger the system? All help is very much appreciated. We're attempting to open the auction the moment this is fixed. Thank you. I will check throughout the day as we're behind schedule and want to open as quickly as possible.
I was wondering if it had something to do with the auction item being put in a cart. Does it need to be in a cart to trigger the system? All help is very much appreciated. We're attempting to open the auction the moment this is fixed. Thank you. I will check throughout the day as we're behind schedule and want to open as quickly as possible.
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by notnilla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 9 months ago #256388
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to get to payment page?
Hello,
I just tested it on my end and it actually worked fine, so can you send us a temporary access to your website so that we can directly test and debug it on your website ?
You can send it through our contact form, please don't forget to specify a link to that thread :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us
Thank you !
To make sure that your product isn't added to your cart, you should make sure that on your product listings, you have the "Show auctions" option set to No auctions.I was wondering if it had something to do with the auction item being put in a cart
I just tested it on my end and it actually worked fine, so can you send us a temporary access to your website so that we can directly test and debug it on your website ?
You can send it through our contact form, please don't forget to specify a link to that thread :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us
Thank you !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Mohamed Thelji
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds