Warning when uploading via CSV
12 years 1 month ago #166635
by grayt7
Warning when uploading via CSV was created by grayt7
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning: substr() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/afive/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php on line 1031
Hi,
When I try to import a sheet of products I get the following error (lots of them):
Warning: substr() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/afive/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php on line 1031
Please see example of CSV attached.
Also, when I try to export a product that has HTML containing double quotes the CSV breaks? It also breaks if I include an unordered list. How can I get this to work please?
Many thanks,
Thanasi
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning: substr() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/afive/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php on line 1031
Hi,
When I try to import a sheet of products I get the following error (lots of them):
Warning: substr() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/afive/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php on line 1031
Please see example of CSV attached.
Also, when I try to export a product that has HTML containing double quotes the CSV breaks? It also breaks if I include an unordered list. How can I get this to work please?
Many thanks,
Thanasi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166665
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Warning when uploading via CSV
Hi,
For the warning :
www.hikashop.com/forum/content-creation/...-working/166256.html
For the export CSV, HikaShop exports a valid CSV. But some CSV readers might not support multiline cells. If you try to open the generated CSV with LibreOffice Calc, it should not be a problem.
For the warning :
www.hikashop.com/forum/content-creation/...-working/166256.html
For the export CSV, HikaShop exports a valid CSV. But some CSV readers might not support multiline cells. If you try to open the generated CSV with LibreOffice Calc, it should not be a problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166681
by grayt7
Replied by grayt7 on topic Warning when uploading via CSV
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for getting back to me.
When I click the link you supplied for the error I get an access denied message?
Thanks for the info about multi line cells.
Cheers!
Thanks for getting back to me.
When I click the link you supplied for the error I get an access denied message?
Thanks for the info about multi line cells.
Cheers!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166699
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Warning when uploading via CSV
Hi,
The link is good and working.
Regards,
The link is good and working.
Code:
http://www.hikashop.com/forum/content-creation/870137-import-not-working.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds