- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Updating categories
- virtualmotorpix
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #181720
by virtualmotorpix
Best regards,
Steffan Harris
Virtual Motorpix
Updating categories was created by virtualmotorpix
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.19
I imported a category using the following format:
parent_category, categories, categories_namekey
PARENT, Category Name, NAMEKEY
I had "automatically create missing categories" switched on and the category was created.
I tried to update the name of the category using the following file but it did not work:
parent_category, categories, categories_namekey
PARENT, Category Name Updated, NAMEKEY
How do I update the name of a category which I know the namekey for?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.19
I imported a category using the following format:
parent_category, categories, categories_namekey
PARENT, Category Name, NAMEKEY
I had "automatically create missing categories" switched on and the category was created.
I tried to update the name of the category using the following file but it did not work:
parent_category, categories, categories_namekey
PARENT, Category Name Updated, NAMEKEY
How do I update the name of a category which I know the namekey for?
Best regards,
Steffan Harris
Virtual Motorpix
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #181782
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Updating categories
Hi,
The import system is for creating categories not updating them.
You can use the interface in order to rename it.
The import system is for creating categories not updating them.
You can use the interface in order to rename it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds