- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 1
help for export/import hikashop to other hikashop
8 years 3 weeks ago #297811
by brownie
help for export/import hikashop to other hikashop was created by brownie
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.21
I have 2 site with hikashop business that must be exported in a new third site with hikamarket.
I tried to export the products of 1 shop (3071 products) and to import them in the new site but the import fails.
My steps:
Mass action- Data: Product; Actions: Export a csv file ("select all" for all oprions); check CSV and then "process"
in the new site in Configuration -> file I have "allowed files": zip,doc,docx,pdf,xls,xlsx,txt,gz,gzip,rar,jpg,gif,tar.gz,xlsx,pps,csv,bmp,epg,ico,odg,odp,ods,odt,png,ppt,swf,xcf,wmv,avi,mkv,mp3,ogg,flac,wma,fla,flv,mp4,wav,aac,mov,epub
In "Product" I select "Import" -> Import products from CSV and I select the exported file (in attachment) with the options:
Update products information if the product_code already exists Yes
Create automatically missing categories Yes
Force products to be published if no information is given in the product_published column Yes
Update the product quantity instead of replacing it No
Store images locally Yes
Store files locally Yes
and then IMPORT
I get the error in attachment and the message "500 products found : 0 new products imported, 0 invalid product code, 500 already existing products"
The imported products are 500 (no 3071) all in "product category"
Where I am wrong?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.21
I have 2 site with hikashop business that must be exported in a new third site with hikamarket.
I tried to export the products of 1 shop (3071 products) and to import them in the new site but the import fails.
My steps:
Mass action- Data: Product; Actions: Export a csv file ("select all" for all oprions); check CSV and then "process"
in the new site in Configuration -> file I have "allowed files": zip,doc,docx,pdf,xls,xlsx,txt,gz,gzip,rar,jpg,gif,tar.gz,xlsx,pps,csv,bmp,epg,ico,odg,odp,ods,odt,png,ppt,swf,xcf,wmv,avi,mkv,mp3,ogg,flac,wma,fla,flv,mp4,wav,aac,mov,epub
In "Product" I select "Import" -> Import products from CSV and I select the exported file (in attachment) with the options:
Update products information if the product_code already exists Yes
Create automatically missing categories Yes
Force products to be published if no information is given in the product_published column Yes
Update the product quantity instead of replacing it No
Store images locally Yes
Store files locally Yes
and then IMPORT
I get the error in attachment and the message "500 products found : 0 new products imported, 0 invalid product code, 500 already existing products"
The imported products are 500 (no 3071) all in "product category"
Where I am wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 weeks ago #297846
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic help for export/import hikashop to other hikashop
Hi,
The export action in the mass action area can add columns that aren't handled by the import system so that's why you get the errors in your txt file.
I would rather recommend to use the "export" button on the products listing. This button will give you a CSV file which will contain more information of the products (like variants, the categories of the products, etc) while being compatible with the import.
The export action in the mass action area can add columns that aren't handled by the import system so that's why you get the errors in your txt file.
I would rather recommend to use the "export" button on the products listing. This button will give you a CSV file which will contain more information of the products (like variants, the categories of the products, etc) while being compatible with the import.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 weeks ago #297859
by brownie
Replied by brownie on topic help for export/import hikashop to other hikashop
OK, I tried as you suggested but now I get:
Warning
Warning: Failed to move file: to /var/www/vhosts/mydomain/httpdocs/site/images/com_hikashop/upload/hikashopexport.csv
Error
Could not upload the file to /var/www/vhosts/mydomain/httpdocs/site/images/com_hikashop/upload/hikashopexport.csv
FAIL_OPEN
and no products are imported...
Warning
Warning: Failed to move file: to /var/www/vhosts/mydomain/httpdocs/site/images/com_hikashop/upload/hikashopexport.csv
Error
Could not upload the file to /var/www/vhosts/mydomain/httpdocs/site/images/com_hikashop/upload/hikashopexport.csv
FAIL_OPEN
and no products are imported...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 weeks ago #297866
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic help for export/import hikashop to other hikashop
Hi,
That has nothing to do with the export. This means that the upload of the file fails. It's either that there is no space left, or that the file is too big for the upload max size of your server.
That has nothing to do with the export. This means that the upload of the file fails. It's either that there is no space left, or that the file is too big for the upload max size of your server.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brownie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 weeks ago #297897
by brownie
Replied by brownie on topic help for export/import hikashop to other hikashop
Thanks! I am stupid
the file is 5 MB and the php upload was setting to 2 MB
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 weeks ago #297923
by brownie
Replied by brownie on topic help for export/import hikashop to other hikashop
I am here again :silly:
I exported and imported the products from the 2 hikashop sites to the new site with hikamarket. My problem now is: how do to assign the products to each vendor? I assigned the categories to each vendor, the products are in right categories but from frontend the vendor don't see his products unless I manually edit every products to assign it to the right vendor setting in "custom fields" the vendor. The products are over 3000 for 1 vendor and 1700 for the other vendor :ohmy: I think there is a way to do this automatically but I cannot find the way
I exported and imported the products from the 2 hikashop sites to the new site with hikamarket. My problem now is: how do to assign the products to each vendor? I assigned the categories to each vendor, the products are in right categories but from frontend the vendor don't see his products unless I manually edit every products to assign it to the right vendor setting in "custom fields" the vendor. The products are over 3000 for 1 vendor and 1700 for the other vendor :ohmy: I think there is a way to do this automatically but I cannot find the way
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 weeks ago #297939
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic help for export/import hikashop to other hikashop
Hi,
The export/import system do handle the link between the products and the vendors.
HOWEVER, this requires that you have the vendors created on the new website AND that the vendors have the exact same id than on the old website.
So I suppose that your issue is that the vendors don't have the same id.
What you can do is use a mass action on the products (menu System>Mass action) with a filter on the product column "product_vendor_id" being equal to the old id of the vendor and an action "update the values" on that same column equal to the new id of the vendor. When you process the mass action, it will do the change for you for all the products.
Note that you have to change the limits of the mass action. By default, it will only do the first 500 products at once.
The export/import system do handle the link between the products and the vendors.
HOWEVER, this requires that you have the vendors created on the new website AND that the vendors have the exact same id than on the old website.
So I suppose that your issue is that the vendors don't have the same id.
What you can do is use a mass action on the products (menu System>Mass action) with a filter on the product column "product_vendor_id" being equal to the old id of the vendor and an action "update the values" on that same column equal to the new id of the vendor. When you process the mass action, it will do the change for you for all the products.
Note that you have to change the limits of the mass action. By default, it will only do the first 500 products at once.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 weeks ago #297949
by brownie
Replied by brownie on topic help for export/import hikashop to other hikashop
Perfect!! Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds