- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop site disappeared strict standard errors
13 years 4 days ago #125259
by amcpons
Hikashop site disappeared strict standard errors was created by amcpons
My page with hikashop store dissapeared today mentioning only lots of Stric Standard Errors.
I went to updates and i had a message on hikashop update saying "We did not find a license attached to your website"
I logged in and said i had to renew my suscription (by the way i didnt got this message on email or anywhere else to notify me).
I payed the fee, i clear cache the way instructions say, and now the store is back but after all the Strict Standard Errors, this didnt dissapeared, they were never there before. Please help!!
Page is www.filteryourlife.com.mx/tienda
I went to updates and i had a message on hikashop update saying "We did not find a license attached to your website"
I logged in and said i had to renew my suscription (by the way i didnt got this message on email or anywhere else to notify me).
I payed the fee, i clear cache the way instructions say, and now the store is back but after all the Strict Standard Errors, this didnt dissapeared, they were never there before. Please help!!
Page is www.filteryourlife.com.mx/tienda
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 days ago #125265
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop site disappeared strict standard errors
Hi,
Your webserver has been updated with a new version of PHP so you see some PHP strict standard warnings.
The problem is that, there is no warning which come from HikaShop.
They come from :
- com_jfbconnect
- mod_sih
- mod_susnet_likebox
HikaShop is compatible with strict standard of PHP 5.4
Regards,
Your webserver has been updated with a new version of PHP so you see some PHP strict standard warnings.
The problem is that, there is no warning which come from HikaShop.
They come from :
- com_jfbconnect
- mod_sih
- mod_susnet_likebox
HikaShop is compatible with strict standard of PHP 5.4
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 days ago #125277
by amcpons
Replied by amcpons on topic Hikashop site disappeared strict standard errors
Thanks for your fast reply.
I understand what you say however the errors are only displayed on my hikashop page, the rest of the pages are fine.
And it only appeared after hikashop dissapeared and said message that wasnt link to account.
I understand messages are not about hikashop but for some reason they are only displayed there and even if i turn error reporting to none still remain.
Can you please help me?
I understand what you say however the errors are only displayed on my hikashop page, the rest of the pages are fine.
And it only appeared after hikashop dissapeared and said message that wasnt link to account.
I understand messages are not about hikashop but for some reason they are only displayed there and even if i turn error reporting to none still remain.
Can you please help me?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 days ago #125280
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop site disappeared strict standard errors
Hi,
Sorry but it is really not linked to HikaShop.
If I take a random page like : www.filteryourlife.com.mx/usos
You can see the message at the end of the page with the strict warning.
The problem is not coming from HikaShop but from these components and for a reason, some are loaded when HikaShop is used.
But we can't do anything to fix problem of other components. The only thing I can say you is that unpublished the plugins/modules with the errors :
- jfbcsystem
- mod_sih
- mod_susnet_likebox
Regards,
Sorry but it is really not linked to HikaShop.
If I take a random page like : www.filteryourlife.com.mx/usos
You can see the message at the end of the page with the strict warning.
The problem is not coming from HikaShop but from these components and for a reason, some are loaded when HikaShop is used.
But we can't do anything to fix problem of other components. The only thing I can say you is that unpublished the plugins/modules with the errors :
- jfbcsystem
- mod_sih
- mod_susnet_likebox
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 days ago #125283
by amcpons
Replied by amcpons on topic Hikashop site disappeared strict standard errors
Ill try that, thanks again! You have an amazing support and really fast.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds