- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
1054 error after update!
11 years 8 months ago #185566
by mare88
1054 error after update! was created by mare88
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop starter 2.3.5.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6.
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 34.0.5.
Good evening to all!
I just updated my HikaShop to the latest version (2.3.5.) and immediately I started having problems.
My products are divided by 'Product categories' & by 'Brand'.
When I click any of my Brands (from my 'Brands' module) in order to view the respective products, I get a '1054 Error'. More specifically:
Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'b.ordering' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT DISTINCT b.* FROM v0c6e_hikashop_product AS b WHERE b.product_published=1 AND b.product_type = 'main' AND b.product_manufacturer_id IN (12) AND b.product_quantity!=0 ORDER BY b.ordering ASC LIMIT 0, 16
I turned on the Joomla debug mode, and set the 'Error reporting' to maximum (as advised in other topics), but I can't see any other relative information. I've attached a photo, so that you can have a look too.
Could you please, please help me? It's urgent.
Thank you very very much in advance!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6.
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 34.0.5.
Good evening to all!
I just updated my HikaShop to the latest version (2.3.5.) and immediately I started having problems.
My products are divided by 'Product categories' & by 'Brand'.
When I click any of my Brands (from my 'Brands' module) in order to view the respective products, I get a '1054 Error'. More specifically:
Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'b.ordering' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT DISTINCT b.* FROM v0c6e_hikashop_product AS b WHERE b.product_published=1 AND b.product_type = 'main' AND b.product_manufacturer_id IN (12) AND b.product_quantity!=0 ORDER BY b.ordering ASC LIMIT 0, 16
I turned on the Joomla debug mode, and set the 'Error reporting' to maximum (as advised in other topics), but I can't see any other relative information. I've attached a photo, so that you can have a look too.
Could you please, please help me? It's urgent.
Thank you very very much in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185667
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 1054 error after update!
Hi,
Please change the line:
if($pageInfo->filter->order->value=='a.ordering'){
to:
if($pageInfo->filter->order->value=='a.ordering' || $pageInfo->filter->order->value=='b.ordering'){
in the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php and that should fix the problem.
Please change the line:
if($pageInfo->filter->order->value=='a.ordering'){
to:
if($pageInfo->filter->order->value=='a.ordering' || $pageInfo->filter->order->value=='b.ordering'){
in the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php and that should fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185696
by mare88
Replied by mare88 on topic 1054 error after update!
Indeed, it fixed it!
Thanks a lot, Nicolas!
Thanks a lot, Nicolas!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185980
by infonat
Replied by infonat on topic 1054 error after update!
- HikaShop version : HikaShop business 2.3.5
- Joomla version : 3.3.6
- PHP version : 5.5.40
- Navigateur et version : Firefox 34.0
- Language : Français/French
Bonjour,
J'ai effectué la mise à jour d'Hikashop Business vers la dernière version 2.3.5.
Quand je copie une commande dans l'administration, ça ne fonctionne plus et voici le message qui s'affiche :
1054 Unknown column 'shipping_address' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `a2jwc_hikashop_order` ( `order_billing_address_id`,`order_shipping_address_id`,`order_user_id`,`order_status`,`order_discount_code`,`order_created`,`order_ip`,`order_currency_id`,`order_shipping_price`,`order_discount_price`,`order_shipping_id`,`order_shipping_method`,`order_payment_id`,`order_payment_method`,`order_full_price`,`order_modified`,`order_partner_id`,`order_partner_price`,`order_partner_paid`,`order_type`,`order_partner_currency_id`,`order_shipping_tax`,`order_discount_tax`,`order_tax_info`,`order_payment_price`,`order_invoice_created`,`order_shipping_params`,`order_payment_params`,`order_paiement`,`order_bi`,`order_note`,`order_abonnement`,`order_detail`,`order_condreg`,`order_site_id`,`shipping_address`,`order_invoice_id`,`order_invoice_number` ) VALUES ...
Je dois relancer le composant Hikashop pour poursuivre.
Merci pour vos conseils par avance.
_______________________________________________________
Goodmorning!
I just updated my HikaShop Business to the latest version (2.3.5).
When I copy an order in backend, I get a '1054 Error'. More specifically:
1054 Unknown column 'shipping_address' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `a2jwc_hikashop_order` ( `order_billing_address_id`, ... (see above)
Thank you in advance!
- Joomla version : 3.3.6
- PHP version : 5.5.40
- Navigateur et version : Firefox 34.0
- Language : Français/French
Bonjour,
J'ai effectué la mise à jour d'Hikashop Business vers la dernière version 2.3.5.
Quand je copie une commande dans l'administration, ça ne fonctionne plus et voici le message qui s'affiche :
1054 Unknown column 'shipping_address' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `a2jwc_hikashop_order` ( `order_billing_address_id`,`order_shipping_address_id`,`order_user_id`,`order_status`,`order_discount_code`,`order_created`,`order_ip`,`order_currency_id`,`order_shipping_price`,`order_discount_price`,`order_shipping_id`,`order_shipping_method`,`order_payment_id`,`order_payment_method`,`order_full_price`,`order_modified`,`order_partner_id`,`order_partner_price`,`order_partner_paid`,`order_type`,`order_partner_currency_id`,`order_shipping_tax`,`order_discount_tax`,`order_tax_info`,`order_payment_price`,`order_invoice_created`,`order_shipping_params`,`order_payment_params`,`order_paiement`,`order_bi`,`order_note`,`order_abonnement`,`order_detail`,`order_condreg`,`order_site_id`,`shipping_address`,`order_invoice_id`,`order_invoice_number` ) VALUES ...
Je dois relancer le composant Hikashop pour poursuivre.
Merci pour vos conseils par avance.
_______________________________________________________
Goodmorning!
I just updated my HikaShop Business to the latest version (2.3.5).
When I copy an order in backend, I get a '1054 Error'. More specifically:
1054 Unknown column 'shipping_address' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `a2jwc_hikashop_order` ( `order_billing_address_id`, ... (see above)
Thank you in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185992
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 1054 error after update!
Hi,
Try to add the code:
after the code:
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php
That should help avoid the error but it's not guaranteed as we couldn't reproduce the error on our end and thus couldn't test the fix.
Try to add the code:
Code:
unset($order->shipping_address);
unset($order->billing_address);
Code:
unset($order->order_id);
unset($order->order_number);
unset($order->order_invoice_id);
unset($order->order_invoice_number);
unset($order->order_subtotal);
unset($order->override_shipping_address);
unset($order->order_subtotal_no_vat);
unset($order->history);
That should help avoid the error but it's not guaranteed as we couldn't reproduce the error on our end and thus couldn't test the fix.
The following user(s) said Thank You: infonat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186013
by infonat
Replied by infonat on topic 1054 error after update!
C'est résolu,
Merci beaucoup Nicolas !
Indeed, it fixed it!
Thanks a lot, Nicolas!
Merci beaucoup Nicolas !
Indeed, it fixed it!
Thanks a lot, Nicolas!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.500 seconds