Skip to main content

How to select product specification & payment option when admin creates order

More
9 years 11 months ago #252946 by mcomella
I have a client that cannot access the web site. So I am creating an order for them in the backend. I have added the product to the order, but I cannot see the product's specification.

Also, how do I enter the payment info for the order using the back end?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #252952 by nicolas
Hi,

The options cannot be selected in the backend. You can add them separately to the order as another product.
For the characteristics/variants, you can directly select them on the products listing popup when you add products to the order.
For that, change the product type dropdown on the top right to "variants" or "both".

You can't place a payment for an order from the backend.

You could however alternatively do the order on your frontend with your own account and then change the user of the order in the backend after the payment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #273013 by PolishedGeek
If you need frontend ordering by admins, it's possible with custom development: www.hikashop.com/forum/9-commercial-jobs...sting-customers.html

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by PolishedGeek.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum