Skip to main content

Order API function

More
9 years 4 months ago #269554 by kyratn
Order API function was created by kyratn
Hi,

I do have custom plugin with function "onAfterOrderCreate". It sends data layer to GTM after order is created.

Now question. I have looked hikashop documentation and couldn't find function for order refunded. I would like to send data after order is refunded.

Which one of the functions I should use?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #269558 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Order API function
Hello,

You have to use the trigger "onAfterOrderUpdate" and check the order status modification.

Please understand that it can have an "refund" trigger because there is no "refund" action ; there is a modification of the order status and you can create has many statuses that you want.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #269625 by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Order API function
Hi,

I see. Thank you Jerome.

Have a great day

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum