Skip to main content

Plugin closing hours: time not saving

More
9 years 1 month ago #276024 by niqui
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.17

Hi,

I'm working on a webshop that should only be opened during a few days a week. I want to use the plugin Shop close hours for that purpose. I can choose days and save the plugin, but the time is not being saved. After hitting the save button the fields are blank again.

How can I solve this? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #276025 by Jerome
Hello,

I'm sorry but I cannot reproduce your issue in our demo website.
Please provide more details in order to understand what you are doing exactly.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #276065 by niqui
Hi Jerome,

In the backend I open Hikashop > system > plugins
I click the plugin I've created for opening hours.

When I want to set the time, and then save, the fields for time are empty again. See attached screenprints.




When the plugin is publshed, and I click the cart on the frontend, the message shows up that the plugin is not configured correctly.



Hope this is detailed enough.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #276084 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

I just reproduced the issue you were having and it's coming from a PHP version compatibility issue.

To fix it, you'll just have to edit the code of the file "plugins\hikashop\shopclosehours\shopclosehours.php" and change that line :
Code:
return '<input type="text" style="width:30px" name="'.$map.'[hour]" placeholder="'.JText::_('HIKA_HH').'" value="'.@$element->$paramsType->$key['hour'].'"/>:<input type="text" style="width:30px" name="'.$map.'[minute]" placeholder="'.JText::_('HIKA_MM').'" value="'.@$element->$paramsType->$key['minute'].'"/>';
By :
Code:
$value = @$element->$paramsType->$key; return '<input type="text" style="width:30px" name="'.$map.'[hour]" placeholder="'.JText::_('HIKA_HH').'" value="'.@$value['hour'].'"/>:<input type="text" style="width:30px" name="'.$map.'[minute]" placeholder="'.JText::_('HIKA_MM').'" value="'.@$value['minute'].'"/>';
The following user(s) said Thank You: niqui

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #276243 by niqui
Works perfect now, thanks so much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum