Skip to main content

Products available (hikashop_product_stock_count) not shown in only one categori

More
9 years 3 days ago - 9 years 3 days ago #279496 by gasoline
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ALL

Appearently after the last update of Hikashop Business and/or Joomla 3.8 in one category only (Meubelen) the available stock is not shown anymore. All other categroies are showing the available stock. So for some reason in one category only it dissapeared.

Any idea how to solve this. I looked into all settings but can't find anything.


I'll keep on trying!
Last edit: 9 years 3 days ago by gasoline.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 days ago #279514 by Jerome
Hello,

If the stock is an empty string it means that the product have an unlimited stock.
You can simply check your product settings.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 days ago - 9 years 2 days ago #279530 by gasoline
Hi Jerome,
All meubelen have a quantity, but it's not displayed. F.e.

aba-i DOT nl/product/retro-loungechair-orange/category_pathway-56



We changed nothing, but it happend after some update appearantly.

I'll keep on trying!
Last edit: 9 years 2 days ago by gasoline.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 day ago #279559 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

Can you also show us some screenshots of how you configured the "Retro 2-zits London (Teal Blue)" product so that we can maybe reproduce it on our end, or directly understand from where your issue is coming from ?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 day ago - 9 years 1 day ago #279611 by gasoline

Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hello,

Can you also show us some screenshots of how you configured the "Retro 2-zits London (Teal Blue)" product so that we can maybe reproduce it on our end, or directly understand from where your issue is coming from ?

Thank you.




This message contains confidential information


I get it, but it's not what I want.
If I change the variants Quantity from unlimited to a number the available Quantity appears on the website.

But what the client wants:
He has a chair (for example 3 chairs in stock) and the buyer can choose white feet or black feet.
Than on the website should be displayed 3 chairs in stock.

The feet (White or Black) are just options. He has hundreds of feet, it's just a option that's not quantity related. So clients buy a chair and can choose white or black feet. How to set up that to achieve that?

P.S. It was displayed appearently correct in earlier Hikashop/Joomla versions. So I don't understand why it went wrong now. Because of switching off legacy maybe? It's a old website but well maintained, all updates run all years.

Hope I explained it clearly enough and you understand it.

I'll keep on trying!
Last edit: 9 years 1 day ago by gasoline.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 hours ago #279699 by nicolas
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We were able to reproduce the problem and added a fix for it.
Download the install package on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the fix.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 hours ago #279705 by gasoline

nicolas wrote: Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We were able to reproduce the problem and added a fix for it.
Download the install package on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the fix.


Hi Nicolas,

Thanks, that's awesome and thanks for your fast response. I thought I was crazy ;), but it;s fixed now. Very happy.

This message contains confidential information

I'll keep on trying!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum