Skip to main content

Checkout 404

More
5 years 7 months ago #329291 by DogPeople
Checkout 404 was created by DogPeople
Hi there,

When I try to go to my checkout page: restaurantdirect.ca/index.php/restaurants I get a 404 error.

What could be causing this? I created the link the same way I always do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #329294 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout 404
Hi,

The URL of your checkout menu item is not restaurantdirect.ca/index.php/restaurants
It's restaurantdirect.ca/checkout-user
However, if you access that menu item without any products in the cart, you'll be redirected to the URL you specified in the "URL where you will be redirected when the cart is empty" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
So I supposed that you entered in here the text "restaurants". However, that is not a valid URL of your website and that's why you end up with a 404 error.
So please check that setting and either leave that field empty or change it to a valid URL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum