White Screen At Front End Log In For Some Users
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.4
I don't know what is going on, but I've had a couple users inform me that they are getting a white screen at log in. I try myself, and my normal user ID I use to check things works fine...as well as my Admin ID, but when I try to use their ID to log in & check things...I get a white screen.
I did some checking on what I could, but I really need help, this is very much so above me. Oddly...my test site, does not have this issue. BOTH sites are updated with all current versions of everything...so both sites should act the same but are not.
Attached are some images when I turns on debugging. The first is an actual image...but the image was so long, I could not capture it all. I've also added PDF's of those 2 sections on the image which stretches way down the page.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you use the "Check database" button that you can find via "Hikashop->System->Configuration" and test it again ?
If you're still having that issue, can you send us a temporary back-end / FTP access and step by step instructions on how to reproduce it through our contact form so that we can directly test debug it ? Thank you.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hello,
Can you use the "Check database" button that you can find via "Hikashop->System->Configuration" and test it again ?
If you're still having that issue, can you send us a temporary back-end / FTP access and step by step instructions on how to reproduce it through our contact form so that we can directly test debug it ? Thank you.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Hello...I did the database check, everything came out OK.
I will send over the necessary info ASAP. Thank you
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
We just added a fix through your website to fix that issue which we couldn't reproduce on our end. So you can now directly test it to check that everything is working fine.
Thank you for your feedback !
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hello,
We just added a fix through your website to fix that issue which we couldn't reproduce on our end. So you can now directly test it to check that everything is working fine.
Thank you for your feedback !
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
That worked thank you very much! What exactly was the problem?
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
To add that fix through your test website, you'll just have to edit the following file "\administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\shippingplugin.php" and add these lines :
The problem seemed to be coming from the fact that your customers had a product in his cart which wasn't available anymore (deleted / unpublished / ...) so the system was trying to automatically estimate the shipping price without having any information about a cart product.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Since you mentioned it was something in the cart that was screwing things up, I checked the carts on the test site and got the attached Error.
I'm sending login credentials to the Contact Us page...if you could take a look, I'd appreciate it. I'm trying to get an extension updated from Tsuki for the Square platform and cannot test what i need to.
Thank you!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Thank you for your feedback !
We just fixed it on your test website, the final fix is to edit the following file "\administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\shippingplugin.php" and add these lines :
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hello,
Thank you for your feedback !
We just fixed it on your test website, the final fix is to edit the following file "\administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\shippingplugin.php" and add these lines :just after these lines :Code:hikashop_toInteger($product_ids); $implode_product_ids = implode(',', $product_ids); if(empty($product_ids) || empty($implode_product_ids)) continue;Code:foreach($order->shipping_prices as $key => $shipping_price) { if(empty($shipping_price->price_per_product) || empty($shipping_price->products)) continue; $shipping_ids = array_keys($shipping_price->price_per_product); hikashop_toInteger($shipping_ids); $product_ids = array_keys($shipping_price->products);
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
I'm sorry Mohamed...I thought I got it all. I sincerely apologize, but thank you very much for all your help! I hope you & the other HikaShop guys have a wonderful Christmas (if you celebrate) and a great New Year!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
It's thanks to your feedbacks that we could reproduce and fix it, thanks a lot !
We also wish you wonderful Christmas and a happy new year !
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.