- Posts: 317
- Thank you received: 20
How to add variants to characteristics
3 years 6 months ago #349907
by jgribble
How to add variants to characteristics was created by jgribble
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
I've been away from Hikashop for awhile and things have changed. My product edit view looks like nothing like your documention in that I don't see a "manage variants" button anymore where I'm used to seeing it. Maybe I am just missing it. Have looked and looked and it seems to have vanished. We are just left with ability to add characteristics. And all options are priced alike. Please tell me where the button has gone to; and if it has been deleted, what has replaced it, and how do we work with it? I do hope it is just me and we still are able to add variants with individual pricing. I am continuing to look around on my own.
Thank you,
-Jim Gribble
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
I've been away from Hikashop for awhile and things have changed. My product edit view looks like nothing like your documention in that I don't see a "manage variants" button anymore where I'm used to seeing it. Maybe I am just missing it. Have looked and looked and it seems to have vanished. We are just left with ability to add characteristics. And all options are priced alike. Please tell me where the button has gone to; and if it has been deleted, what has replaced it, and how do we work with it? I do hope it is just me and we still are able to add variants with individual pricing. I am continuing to look around on my own.
Thank you,
-Jim Gribble
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #349908
by jgribble
Replied by jgribble on topic How to add variants to characteristics
Right after I hit send, I found it, so all is well. It has just been moved to a tab. So I should be good to go setting up my demo product. Sorry to have bothered you.
-Jim Gribble
-Jim Gribble
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds