- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 7
changing order status no longer works
11 years 11 months ago #174432
by jsyaruss
changing order status no longer works was created by jsyaruss
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi - i use the main HikaShop order status to update the status of orders from confirmed to ship. This has worked fine until recently. Now, when I change the order status to shipped, I get a pop-up window that says:
{address_firstname} {address_lastname} {address_company} {address_street} {address_street2} {address_city}, {address_state} {address_post_code} {address_country} Telephone: {address_telephone}
That's it. I must have changed something, but I have no idea where to look to figure out what I did wrong. Can you please advise? Thanks,
Scott
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi - i use the main HikaShop order status to update the status of orders from confirmed to ship. This has worked fine until recently. Now, when I change the order status to shipped, I get a pop-up window that says:
{address_firstname} {address_lastname} {address_company} {address_street} {address_street2} {address_city}, {address_state} {address_post_code} {address_country} Telephone: {address_telephone}
That's it. I must have changed something, but I have no idea where to look to figure out what I did wrong. Can you please advise? Thanks,
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174434
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic changing order status no longer works
Hi,
See : www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...r-update.html#172850
Or just re-download HikaShop 2.3.3
Regards,
See : www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...r-update.html#172850
Or just re-download HikaShop 2.3.3
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jsyaruss
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174532
by jsyaruss
Replied by jsyaruss on topic changing order status no longer works
aah. sorry i missed that. problem solved. thanks
s
s
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds