- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
Automatic Order Confirmation
11 years 11 months ago #174938
by bumbies
Automatic Order Confirmation was created by bumbies
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.23
Is there a way to configure HikaShop to automatically set the order status as confirmed rather than created?
I would like to do this, so that the points awarded through the purchase will be automatically updated in the user profile.
Btw, there will only be one payment option, by cash.
Awaiting advice.
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.23
Is there a way to configure HikaShop to automatically set the order status as confirmed rather than created?
I would like to do this, so that the points awarded through the purchase will be automatically updated in the user profile.
Btw, there will only be one payment option, by cash.
Awaiting advice.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174939
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Automatic Order Confirmation
Hi,
I guess that "default order status" option is what you're looking for.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nfig.html#main_order
Regards,
I guess that "default order status" option is what you're looking for.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nfig.html#main_order
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175057
by bumbies
Replied by bumbies on topic Automatic Order Confirmation
Thanks for the reply but it doesn't work.
I have set the System > Configuration > Main > Order > Default order status to "confirmed".
When I made a purchase, the order, under the Orders, Order status still comes in as "created".
I have set the System > Configuration > Main > Order > Default order status to "confirmed".
When I made a purchase, the order, under the Orders, Order status still comes in as "created".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175067
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Automatic Order Confirmation
Hi,
You can change the order status in the "cash" payment method settings, just set the order status to "confirmed".
You can change the order status in the "cash" payment method settings, just set the order status to "confirmed".
The following user(s) said Thank You: bumbies
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175457
by bumbies
Replied by bumbies on topic Automatic Order Confirmation
I have added 2 payment options:
1. Bank Transfer: HikaShop bank transfer payment plugin
2. Check: HikaShop check payment plugin
When I use these 2 options, the order status is confirmed & the points are awarded accordingly.
However, when I use the 3rd payment option:
3. Cash option: HikaShop collect on delivery payment plugin
The order is confirmed, but the points are NOT awarded.
Any idea why this happening?
1. Bank Transfer: HikaShop bank transfer payment plugin
2. Check: HikaShop check payment plugin
When I use these 2 options, the order status is confirmed & the points are awarded accordingly.
However, when I use the 3rd payment option:
3. Cash option: HikaShop collect on delivery payment plugin
The order is confirmed, but the points are NOT awarded.
Any idea why this happening?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175480
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Automatic Order Confirmation
Hi,
Please provide a screenshot of your "cash" plugin configuration.
Even if you configured the default order status, it can be overriden by the payment method.
Otherwise, the goal of these manual payment methods is to let the administrator validate manually the order to confirm it.
If your goal is to give the points when the order is created, the best will be to change the configuration of the point system in order to give points when the order is created.
Regards,
Please provide a screenshot of your "cash" plugin configuration.
Even if you configured the default order status, it can be overriden by the payment method.
Otherwise, the goal of these manual payment methods is to let the administrator validate manually the order to confirm it.
If your goal is to give the points when the order is created, the best will be to change the configuration of the point system in order to give points when the order is created.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176303
by bumbies
Replied by bumbies on topic Automatic Order Confirmation
I've attached 2 pics.
One of the Bank Transfer - works fine
The other is the Cash payment - does not add points after order is completed.
One of the Bank Transfer - works fine
The other is the Cash payment - does not add points after order is completed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176345
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Automatic Order Confirmation
Hi,
Can you please update HikaShop with the latest release we made (2.3.4) ?
This release contains some modifications and I think that one modification for the plugin collectondelivery (for a standardization of the plugins) could help you.
Regards,
Can you please update HikaShop with the latest release we made (2.3.4) ?
This release contains some modifications and I think that one modification for the plugin collectondelivery (for a standardization of the plugins) could help you.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds