- Posts: 237
- Thank you received: 5
Include Product code in admin notification email
11 years 8 months ago #185417
by ltempest
Include Product code in admin notification email was created by ltempest
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
In the HikaShop product page there is a product code that can be entered.
Can I include this product code within the notification email that is sent to the site administrator?
Do I need to upgrade to the Business Edition to achieve this? I'm currently using the Starter Edition.
Thanks
Lee
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
In the HikaShop product page there is a product code that can be entered.
Can I include this product code within the notification email that is sent to the site administrator?
Do I need to upgrade to the Business Edition to achieve this? I'm currently using the Starter Edition.
Thanks
Lee
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #185426
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Include Product code in admin notification email
Hello Lee,
The solution will just be to directly set the "Display product code" option to YES or directly edit your email file via "Hikashop->System->Emails" (via the business edition) or directly via "media\com_hikashop\mail".
The solution will just be to directly set the "Display product code" option to YES or directly edit your email file via "Hikashop->System->Emails" (via the business edition) or directly via "media\com_hikashop\mail".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 8 months ago #185718
by stefanobellu
Replied by stefanobellu on topic Include Product code in admin notification email
Hi,
is this option included in the "Hikashop Essentials"?
is this option included in the "Hikashop Essentials"?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185732
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Include Product code in admin notification email
Hi,
The first option is available in all HikaShop version via Configuration > Display > Product.
And to edit the emails, this interface is only in the business edition of HikaShop.
But you can potentially edit them via FTP in the media/com_hikashop/mail folder, but when updating the changes will be lost.
The first option is available in all HikaShop version via Configuration > Display > Product.
And to edit the emails, this interface is only in the business edition of HikaShop.
But you can potentially edit them via FTP in the media/com_hikashop/mail folder, but when updating the changes will be lost.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 8 months ago #186414
by stefanobellu
Replied by stefanobellu on topic Include Product code in admin notification email
Thanks! That works perfectly fine
Actually, the mail can be pretty unfriendly for users who often have to print the mail for the order.
I mean, there's a lot of text that won't be of any use, many graphics that get in the way and so on;
I did make a lot of changes for my customers, and now they can have a print-ready report, really useful for their purpose. And more, even huge orders can fit in one single page, so the save a lot of paper!
Would it be of any help if I described how i did it? Nothing special, just ordinary css work, but might be helpful to save someone else's time?
Let me know!
Actually, the mail can be pretty unfriendly for users who often have to print the mail for the order.
I mean, there's a lot of text that won't be of any use, many graphics that get in the way and so on;
I did make a lot of changes for my customers, and now they can have a print-ready report, really useful for their purpose. And more, even huge orders can fit in one single page, so the save a lot of paper!
Would it be of any help if I described how i did it? Nothing special, just ordinary css work, but might be helpful to save someone else's time?
Let me know!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds