- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
User Group after purchase
11 years 2 months ago #209833
by featha
User Group after purchase was created by featha
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41
Where can I find more information on setting the 'User Group after purchase' ? I want to read up more before I configure. Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41
Where can I find more information on setting the 'User Group after purchase' ? I want to read up more before I configure. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209841
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic User Group after purchase
Hi,
There is no specific documentation for the "user group after purchase".
But the feature is quite simple ; when you edit a product and set a value for the "group after purchase" ; when a customer will buy that product (and the order will be confirmed), the customer will be added in the selected Joomla user group.
Regards,
There is no specific documentation for the "user group after purchase".
But the feature is quite simple ; when you edit a product and set a value for the "group after purchase" ; when a customer will buy that product (and the order will be confirmed), the customer will be added in the selected Joomla user group.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds