Skip to main content

Cart view incorrect

More
10 years 11 months ago #216875 by elbertbos
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.elbertbos.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.41-1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all

Hi,
As you can see in the screenshot the cart displays incorrect.
This is out of the box, I didn't write any CSS.
Any idea how to get it correct?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #216883 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Cart view incorrect
Hi,

See : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html

Your template is the source of that black display.
Code:
table thead, .table-hover tbody tr:hover > td, .table-hover tbody tr:hover > th { background-color: #333; }

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #216934 by elbertbos
Replied by elbertbos on topic Cart view incorrect
Hi,
I apologize for not making clear what I meant. That is: why is the table row containing "image", " name" etc. shorter than the
other rows of the table?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #216952 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart view incorrect
Hi,

I've checked your website but I don't see the problem on the checkout:
take.ms/1qvsE
And the link of your screenshot doesn't work anymore:
take.ms/4IxrU

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #216978 by elbertbos
Replied by elbertbos on topic Cart view incorrect
Hi,

The problem doesn't ocur in the checkout. If a visitor clicks on the menu item "Cart" the display of the cart is wrong as mentioned above.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217017 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart view incorrect
As I said in my previous message, I'm not able to display that page on your website: take.ms/4IxrU
So I can't help you with CSS if I can't display the corresponding page on your website. Could you double check the link ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217061 by elbertbos
Replied by elbertbos on topic Cart view incorrect
Now the link should work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217069 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart view incorrect
Hi,

Change the code:
Code:
<?php if($tmpl != 'component' && hikashop_level(1) && (($this->config->get('enable_wishlist') && $cart_type == 'cart') || $cart_type == 'wishlist')) { ?> <th class="hikashop_cart_action_title title" align="center"> <a style="cursor: pointer;" onClick="checkAll();"><?php echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_ADD_TO'); ?></a> </th> <th class="hikashop_cart_delete_title title" align="center"> <?php echo JText::_('HIKA_DELETE'); ?> </th> <?php } ?>
to:
Code:
<?php if($tmpl != 'component'){ if(hikashop_level(1) && (($this->config->get('enable_wishlist') && $cart_type == 'cart') || $cart_type == 'wishlist')) { ?> <th class="hikashop_cart_action_title title" align="center"> <a style="cursor: pointer;" onClick="checkAll();"><?php echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_ADD_TO'); ?></a> </th> <?php } if($hasAccess) { ?> <th class="hikashop_cart_delete_title title" align="center"> <?php echo JText::_('HIKA_DELETE'); ?> </th> <?php } } ?>
in the file "showcart" of the view "cart" via the menu Display>Views and that should fix the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217143 by elbertbos
Replied by elbertbos on topic Cart view incorrect
Super! Thanks very much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217150 by elbertbos
Replied by elbertbos on topic Cart view incorrect
Uhm...Somehow I lost the small "delete" icon. Any idea how to get it back?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217159 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart view incorrect
Hi,

You can add this line at the top of the view:
Code:
$this->params->set('show_delete',1)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217246 by elbertbos
Replied by elbertbos on topic Cart view incorrect
Hi,

I did, but the delete icon is still not displayed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217249 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart view incorrect
Hi,

When looking at the cart, are you using the correct user account for that cart ?
We have the code:
Code:
$hasAccess = $this->cartVal->user_id == $userCurrent || $this->cartVal->session_id == $session->getId();
Which check if the current logged in user is the one who own the cart. If not, so no delete button displayed.

So in your case, it is an issue due to the used account, maybe not the correct one, or a session_id issue.

If you try to add the code:
Code:
$hasAccess = true;
after the previous given code, is the delete button displayed ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217311 by elbertbos
Replied by elbertbos on topic Cart view incorrect
No, I'm afraid not. In the screenshot you can see how I inserted the code. Perhaps I did something wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217354 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart view incorrect
Hi,

My bad, I forgot to say that the code $hasAccess = 1; must be added after that one:
Code:
$hasAccess = $this->cartVal->user_id == $userCurrent || $this->cartVal->session_id == $session->getId();

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217396 by elbertbos
Replied by elbertbos on topic Cart view incorrect

I'm afraid that won't help either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217400 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart view incorrect
Hi,

Are you sure that the view is edited in the correct template ?

If it is, please send us a backend access via our contact form (with the url of this id in the message):
hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217446 by elbertbos
Replied by elbertbos on topic Cart view incorrect
Hi,

The view is edited in the correct template, as far as I know. I send backend access so you can verify that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217482 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart view incorrect
Hi,

Problem solved, it was a css issue du to your template, in the template.css file there was the property:
Code:
table#hikashop_cart_product_listing td:nth-child(8){ display:none; }
on the line "88", and this was hidding the delete part instead of the stock information one.
So I edited the property from child "8" to "7".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217495 by elbertbos
Replied by elbertbos on topic Cart view incorrect
Thanks very much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum