Skip to main content

Add item to backend orders listing

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #245001 by thomasf
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3

Hi,

at the moment when clicking on "orders" there is a listing with these items shown, where I can approve or cancel orders:

Order number | Customer | Payment method Date | Last Modified | Order status Total | Partner

I would like to have one more item shown here, as its important to quickly identify refunds. I'd like the item "brand" to appear

hence:

Order number | Customer | Payment method Date | Last Modified | Order status Total | Brand/s | Partner

How can I add "Brand" to the backend orders overview listing?

Thanks very much for your help
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by thomasf.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #245005 by Jerome
Hi,

In that order listing you can display some "order custom field" (by configure them to be display there).

You can't display item custom fields unless you perform yourself some modifications in the view (thanks to a view override).
It is not extremely complex but it requires some development/PHP skills in order to load the order items and analyze the content to fill your new table cell.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum