Manual order item duplication, cannot create new order, cannot delete items
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #271667
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Manual order item duplication, cannot create new order, cannot delete items was created by Dragon41673
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I don't know what to make of this...
First, I know my HikaShop is out of date. I need to resolve an issue with a test site I installed the newest version on before I update my live site.
Out of no where this morning, when I add a product manually to a customers order, the product is duplicated. I tried 3 different items, all did the same thing.
So, I tried to make a new manual invoice on the back end. When I hit "new" for a new invoice...nothing happens other than the screen refreshes. In the order listing, it does not show the new invoice, but it does show up on the dashboard top left corner as an empty invoice with no name or email attached to it.
I've contacted the host as I had them copy my live site database over to my test site...so I have a bad feeling they may have messed something up, but I wanted to reach out here just in case this is a known issue. I tried searching but did not find what I was looking for.
Also...it seems when placing things into the cart...you cannot delete them on the customer side.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I don't know what to make of this...
First, I know my HikaShop is out of date. I need to resolve an issue with a test site I installed the newest version on before I update my live site.
Out of no where this morning, when I add a product manually to a customers order, the product is duplicated. I tried 3 different items, all did the same thing.
So, I tried to make a new manual invoice on the back end. When I hit "new" for a new invoice...nothing happens other than the screen refreshes. In the order listing, it does not show the new invoice, but it does show up on the dashboard top left corner as an empty invoice with no name or email attached to it.
I've contacted the host as I had them copy my live site database over to my test site...so I have a bad feeling they may have messed something up, but I wanted to reach out here just in case this is a known issue. I tried searching but did not find what I was looking for.
Also...it seems when placing things into the cart...you cannot delete them on the customer side.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Dragon41673.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271688
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Manual order item duplication, cannot create new order, cannot delete items
Hi,
I'm not aware of these issues even in the 3.0.1.
Now we've added a lot of fixes since the 3.0.1, especially on the cart, so updating might help for some of the issues you're talking about. But for the order in the backend, it's the same interface since HikaShop 2.6.x.
I'm not aware of these issues even in the 3.0.1.
Now we've added a lot of fixes since the 3.0.1, especially on the cart, so updating might help for some of the issues you're talking about. But for the order in the backend, it's the same interface since HikaShop 2.6.x.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
9 years 3 months ago #271709
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Manual order item duplication, cannot create new order, cannot delete items
Well...I guess I could try updating the live site. Not like it can get much worse right! LOL
I did happen to back up my site, as well as the database, before the host did the copy over for the test site. They also have a copy of the live site before the process too. I'll have them reinstate the backup and see what happens. If that doesn't resolve it, I will update the live site to 3.1.1 since that's the newest.
Thanks Nicolas!
I did happen to back up my site, as well as the database, before the host did the copy over for the test site. They also have a copy of the live site before the process too. I'll have them reinstate the backup and see what happens. If that doesn't resolve it, I will update the live site to 3.1.1 since that's the newest.
Thanks Nicolas!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds