- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 2
Problem with some items not counting correctly
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #295876
by iamalive
Problem with some items not counting correctly was created by iamalive
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
kuenzli-schuhe.ch
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
Hi
Some products display a "RESERVED" instead of "IN STOCK"
See the attached images.
I can't work out why this is so. Apparently when someone adds a reserved item it should generate an email to tell someone that a customer wants this item, but nothing happens.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
Hi
Some products display a "RESERVED" instead of "IN STOCK"
See the attached images.
I can't work out why this is so. Apparently when someone adds a reserved item it should generate an email to tell someone that a customer wants this item, but nothing happens.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by iamalive.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago #295877
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with some items not counting correctly
Hi,
This looks like a translation issue because in French and English I do get the message "2 items in stock" (or the equivalent in French) on that page:
monosnap.com/file/ntinT3L2xFjfSz0iDz0Cw0nBkH6mBX
This looks like a translation issue because in French and English I do get the message "2 items in stock" (or the equivalent in French) on that page:
monosnap.com/file/ntinT3L2xFjfSz0iDz0Cw0nBkH6mBX
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago #295905
by iamalive
Replied by iamalive on topic Problem with some items not counting correctly
Hi
I've checked the language file and the string I found is : X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK="%s reservierbar"
I've changed that to X_ITEM_IN_STOCK="%s Stück auf Lager"
However, where does the original "Stück auf Lager" come from in the other items? I looked for this string which was already present (see the attachment in my previous message) and couldn't find it anywhere. Other than the main language file, where else can I look to find that string?
My issue is this: there were two different messages being generated by the two example products, apparently by the same string! That can't be the possible. So where is that message coming from?
I've checked the language file and the string I found is : X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK="%s reservierbar"
I've changed that to X_ITEM_IN_STOCK="%s Stück auf Lager"
However, where does the original "Stück auf Lager" come from in the other items? I looked for this string which was already present (see the attachment in my previous message) and couldn't find it anywhere. Other than the main language file, where else can I look to find that string?
My issue is this: there were two different messages being generated by the two example products, apparently by the same string! That can't be the possible. So where is that message coming from?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 2 months ago #295908
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Problem with some items not counting correctly
Hello,
Can you give us 2 link where you have 2 different translation version of the "X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK", so that we can at least check the page HTML code to properly advise you. Thank you.
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Can you give us 2 link where you have 2 different translation version of the "X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK", so that we can at least check the page HTML code to properly advise you. Thank you.
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago #295949
by iamalive
Replied by iamalive on topic Problem with some items not counting correctly
Sure:
Wrong term only in German, found in de-DE.com_hikashop.ini
kuenzli-schuhe.ch/de/shop-de/kstyleshop/.../category_pathway-17
No term at all
kuenzli-schuhe.ch/de/shop-de/kstyleshop/.../category_pathway-17
Correct term, not found in de-DE.com_hikashop.ini
kuenzli-schuhe.ch/de/shop-de/kstyleshop/.../category_pathway-17
There's something weird going on. I'm perplexed (is there an emoji for that?)
Regards
David
Wrong term only in German, found in de-DE.com_hikashop.ini
kuenzli-schuhe.ch/de/shop-de/kstyleshop/.../category_pathway-17
No term at all
kuenzli-schuhe.ch/de/shop-de/kstyleshop/.../category_pathway-17
Correct term, not found in de-DE.com_hikashop.ini
kuenzli-schuhe.ch/de/shop-de/kstyleshop/.../category_pathway-17
There's something weird going on. I'm perplexed (is there an emoji for that?)
Regards
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 2 months ago #295970
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Problem with some items not counting correctly
Hello David,
Your issue is coming from the fact that their is 2 translation key that are used :
- "X_ITEM_IN_STOCK" when only one item is in stock
- "X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK" when more than one item are in sock
You should use both of them.
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Your issue is coming from the fact that their is 2 translation key that are used :
- "X_ITEM_IN_STOCK" when only one item is in stock
- "X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK" when more than one item are in sock
You should use both of them.
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds