Skip to main content

Order listing view

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #355102 by epware
Order listing view was created by epware
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.ericspeanuts.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.5
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : latest chrome and edge

Hello,

The listing view for the orders has changed since I installed the latest version.
I can not see the following columns options anymore:
  • Payment method
    Date
    Order status

Also, the order summary page the pictures of the products are all squeezed which was not the case before

Thank you in advance for your help,

Eric Ware

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago - 3 years 2 weeks ago #355104 by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Order listing view
Hello,

In fact, we wonder if you don't use your browser zoom isn't to high?
Can you process some tests to check this idea?

If we right, the Css of the responsive comes into action because all columns can't be displayed cleanly and so hide certain columns and independently of the settings of the dropdown.

In your backend file Css, you can edit your Css in order to remove this command around line 4349 :
Example :
Code:
@media only screen and (max-width: 1430px) { div#hikashop_main_content.hika_j4 table#hikashop_order_listing th:nth-last-child(1), ..._listing td:nth-child(12), div#hikashop_main_content.hika_j4 table#hikashop_order_listing th:nth-child(13), div#hikashop_main_content.hika_j4 table#hikashop_... table#hikashop_order_listing td:nth-child(7) { display: none; } }

OR change the value nth-last-child or nth-child :
Example :
before
Code:
div#hikashop_main_content.hika_j4 table#hikashop_order_listing th:nth-child(13)
after :
Code:
div#hikashop_main_content.hika_j4 table#hikashop_order_listing th:nth-child(17)

This will allow you to select which columns you want to keep whatever the zoom configuration.
Regards
Last edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #355115 by epware
Replied by epware on topic Order listing view
Hi Philip,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I lowered the zoom to 80%, and it works indeed. However, it used to be OK when it was set to 100%, my default zoom. At least I can see the columns I need now.

I will make some trials with the code as suggested.

Thank you again for the help.

Eric

Eric
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #355116 by epware
Replied by epware on topic Order listing view
I removed the code (1st suggestion) and it works well.

Thank you

Eri

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum