- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
CCavenue response giving 404 error
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #198798
by binvin
CCavenue response giving 404 error was created by binvin
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404 - Component not found error
Hi,
Thank you for this excellent component.
I am trying to use the CCavenue payment plugin from TechJoomla Common payment plugin for my site. Since CCavenue has made changes to their API, the common plugin code doesn't work straight forward.
I have made changes and I am able to successfully reach the CCavenue payment gateway. But when I receive the CCavenue response back, I am getting 404 - Component not found error
The URL in the browser shows as www.mysite.com/index.php?option
I am using the default return URL which is www.mysite.com/index.php?option=com_hika...emid=961&language=EN
I searched around and tried different options but nothing seems to help me fix this.
demo.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/...etnotificatiion.html says that this might happen if the request is a POST request. But since the response is directly coming from the payment gateway, I don't have any control over the request type.
Can you please suggest what can be done to fix this?
Thank you very much.
Regards,
B.V
P.S - Whenever you would like to check it, please let me know I will enable the ccavenue plugin. I have disabled it for now. Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404 - Component not found error
Hi,
Thank you for this excellent component.
I am trying to use the CCavenue payment plugin from TechJoomla Common payment plugin for my site. Since CCavenue has made changes to their API, the common plugin code doesn't work straight forward.
I have made changes and I am able to successfully reach the CCavenue payment gateway. But when I receive the CCavenue response back, I am getting 404 - Component not found error
The URL in the browser shows as www.mysite.com/index.php?option
I am using the default return URL which is www.mysite.com/index.php?option=com_hika...emid=961&language=EN
I searched around and tried different options but nothing seems to help me fix this.
demo.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/...etnotificatiion.html says that this might happen if the request is a POST request. But since the response is directly coming from the payment gateway, I don't have any control over the request type.
Can you please suggest what can be done to fix this?
Thank you very much.
Regards,
B.V
P.S - Whenever you would like to check it, please let me know I will enable the ccavenue plugin. I have disabled it for now. Thanks.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by binvin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198835
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic CCavenue response giving 404 error
Hi,
As you know and as you mentionned, the CCavenue plugin is developed by the TechJoomla team under their common payment plugin.
So the best is to contact the TechJoomla team for the modifications on the plugin in order to have an up-to-date plugin with the CCavenur API ; it will also help the rest of the community who is using TechJoomla CCavenue plugin.
Regards,
As you know and as you mentionned, the CCavenue plugin is developed by the TechJoomla team under their common payment plugin.
So the best is to contact the TechJoomla team for the modifications on the plugin in order to have an up-to-date plugin with the CCavenur API ; it will also help the rest of the community who is using TechJoomla CCavenue plugin.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198898
by binvin
Replied by binvin on topic CCavenue response giving 404 error
Thanks Jerome. I have contacted Techjoomla also.
Looks like they will update the plugin in a week or so.
Looks like they will update the plugin in a week or so.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #200874
by binvin
Replied by binvin on topic CCavenue response giving 404 error
Hi Jerome,
I am still waiting for the plugin to be updated.
Meanwhile, would it possible for you to point me in the correct direction? If you can tell me the files / code that I need to check in the Hikashop's common payment plugin, it will be very helpful.
Thank you.
B.V
I am still waiting for the plugin to be updated.
Meanwhile, would it possible for you to point me in the correct direction? If you can tell me the files / code that I need to check in the Hikashop's common payment plugin, it will be very helpful.
Thank you.
B.V
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #200903
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic CCavenue response giving 404 error
The files for the plugin are in plugins/payment/ccavenue for the files of the CCAvenue plugin.
The files for the common plugin which allows the compatibility of the plugin with HikaShop are in plugins/hikashoppayment/common
The files for the common plugin which allows the compatibility of the plugin with HikaShop are in plugins/hikashoppayment/common
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds