- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 0
Payment Method description price does not inc. VAT
- eileensemporium
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 3 months ago #242982
by eileensemporium
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.6.1 [1602070724]
Started a new topic for this as it appears to have got 'lost'
I am adding a surcharge for some payment methods:-
The price next to the payment description excludes VAT but the checkout correctly shows VAT, can it be made to display vat? I presume I need to edit payments.php around line 128?
Thanks Steve
Started a new topic for this as it appears to have got 'lost'
I am adding a surcharge for some payment methods:-
The price next to the payment description excludes VAT but the checkout correctly shows VAT, can it be made to display vat? I presume I need to edit payments.php around line 128?
Thanks Steve
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242995
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment Method description price does not inc. VAT
Hi,
Yes, if you look there, you can see that the system can display payment fees with taxes or without. It depends on the "show taxed prices" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
Yes, if you look there, you can see that the system can display payment fees with taxes or without. It depends on the "show taxed prices" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
Code:
if($pt > 0)
$price_text .= $this->currencyHelper->format($method->payment_price_with_tax,$method->payment_params->payment_currency);
if($pt == 2)
$price_text .= JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_TAX');
if($pt == 2 || $pt == 0)
$price_text .= $this->currencyHelper->format($method->payment_price,$method->payment_params->payment_currency);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- eileensemporium
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 3 months ago #243750
by eileensemporium
Replied by eileensemporium on topic Payment Method description price does not inc. VAT
Tried that code but it killed the site
Even killed it on its own
Code:
$price_text .= $this->currencyHelper->format($method->payment_price_with_tax,$method->payment_params->payment_currency);
Even killed it on its own
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243754
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment Method description price does not inc. VAT
Hi,
I'm not sure what you mean ?
I said in my previous message that there is already that code in the payment view file to display the taxed or untaxed payment fee based on the HikaShop configuration.
So there is no code to add.
You can potentially remove some pieces of that code, but nothing to add.
For example, removing all the code I talked about an replacing it by just:
$price_text .= $this->currencyHelper->format($method->payment_price_with_tax,$method->payment_params->payment_currency);
would display the taxed payment fee regardless of the configuration.
I'm not sure what you mean ?
I said in my previous message that there is already that code in the payment view file to display the taxed or untaxed payment fee based on the HikaShop configuration.
So there is no code to add.
You can potentially remove some pieces of that code, but nothing to add.
For example, removing all the code I talked about an replacing it by just:
$price_text .= $this->currencyHelper->format($method->payment_price_with_tax,$method->payment_params->payment_currency);
would display the taxed payment fee regardless of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds