Skip to main content

cvv tootip / finish checkout

More
8 years 11 months ago #280456 by Bankthaworn
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1

1.I want to use cvv tootip that look like in cvv image. Does hikashop has it?
2.I try to buy product by Bank transfer method and found problem. In finish checkout, Massage show that
Notice(แจ้งให้ทราบ)
Could not instantiate mail function
What is that?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #280457 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic cvv tootip / finish checkout
Hello,

1 - No, it would require some customization of view to do that.
(please note that it requires some development skills).
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout

2 - I'm sorry but that's not related to HikaShop.
You can perform some search over the internet to know more about that problem.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bankthaworn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum