- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Entering payment percentage fee causes error message
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #339730
by ascon
Entering payment percentage fee causes error message was created by ascon
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.5
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.6
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox.78.15.0esr
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : bccomp(): Argument #1 ($num1) is not well-formed
When I have entered a percentage fee in the epay payment plugin and save the change, I get this Error:
bccomp(): Argument #1 ($num1) is not well-formed
How come, and how do I fix it ?
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.6
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox.78.15.0esr
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : bccomp(): Argument #1 ($num1) is not well-formed
When I have entered a percentage fee in the epay payment plugin and save the change, I get this Error:
bccomp(): Argument #1 ($num1) is not well-formed
How come, and how do I fix it ?
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by ascon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 7 months ago #339733
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Entering payment percentage fee causes error message
Hi,
Someone reported a similar error here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/903978-e...ot-shown/339463.html
That patch is included in the 4.5.0.
However, it seems to be somewhere else.
Ideally, could you activate the "debug system" setting of the Joomla configuration and reproduce the issue ? That will display an error message with more information, which will help us better understand the situation. Because I'm not able to reproduce the error when doing what you describe in your message with the 4.5.0
Someone reported a similar error here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/903978-e...ot-shown/339463.html
That patch is included in the 4.5.0.
However, it seems to be somewhere else.
Ideally, could you activate the "debug system" setting of the Joomla configuration and reproduce the issue ? That will display an error message with more information, which will help us better understand the situation. Because I'm not able to reproduce the error when doing what you describe in your message with the 4.5.0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 6 months ago #339812
by ascon
Replied by ascon on topic Entering payment percentage fee causes error message
Thank you for the answer. I will come back on this thread later.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds