Skip to main content

Userpoint Additional Information Has Been Overrided

More
3 years 6 months ago #350556 by ler@singmuiheng.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.21
-- PHP version -- : 7.4

Hi, I had met one problem during the development of my website. When I added a plugin which will add additional information to the cart, the new information overrides the current user point information in the additional section. When I use the 'Pay With Points' option, the user point plugin will get the first additional price which has been overriding by my additional info.

The code that I had temporarily to fix is at:

hikashop userpoints plugin
Location: plugins/hikashop/userpoints/userpoints.php

Line 350 needs to add the condition to help the function to determine the deduction point.
The difference between $order->additional[0] & $order->additional[1] is if there is a buy 1 free 1 plugin available, the plugin in additional parameters in the cart will be the first one [0], if there is no plugin the, the userpoint in additional parameters in the cart will be the first one [0]

The image has been shown in the attachment below

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #350581 by nicolas
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.
That's something we apparently already fixed as there is no such code on our end in recent versions of HikaShop for the plugins/hikashop/userpoints/userpoints.php file.
We actually use text keys for the additional array :
i.imgur.com/4cL7QZJ.png
So I suppose the problem would have fixed itself if you had updated HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ler@singmuiheng.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #350658 by ler@singmuiheng.com
Alright~ Thanks for letting me know~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum