Stripe payment doesn't work

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
1 month 3 weeks ago #362109

-- url of the page with the problem -- : framemaker.dk/en/shop
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 5.1.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.2.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 128.0 (64-bit
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Invalid string: {:"0"=>"This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it."}

When I try to pay using the Stripe plugin, I get this error message "Invalid string: {:"0"=>"This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it."}" where "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." is the users email address. I have searched forum, and it seems I should update my Stripe plugin, but Joomla shows that it is up-to-date.
I have looked in my account, trying to find the original order for the Stripe plugin, but I can't seem to find it. It is also not a download in my account,
Can you possibly help me, please?

Best regards
Bjørn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13257
1 month 3 weeks ago #362110

Hi,

Old versions of the Stripe plugin do not support the update system of Joomla. So it won't tell you if you're up to date or not.
You can see the changelog for the plugin here:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/133...nect-by-obsidev.html
So if you have the 1.2.5 of Stripe from a few weeks ago, you have the latest version, otherwise you have an older version.

I found several accounts on our website for you. I was able to find the one with the order of the Stripe plugin. I've moved it to your account FrameMakers. So, if you look at your orders in My account>My orders, you should find it now, and there, you'll find the download link for the latest version.

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
1 month 3 weeks ago #362111

Wonderful! Thank you for your quick answer! And thank you for helping me with the mess I made out of my accounts when I began using Hikashop!
Things work yet again!

Best regards
Bjørn

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business Hikashop Essential
1 month 2 weeks ago #362160

nicolas wrote: Hi,

Old versions of the Stripe plugin do not support the update system of Joomla. So it won't tell you if you're up to date or not.
You can see the changelog for the plugin here:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/133...nect-by-obsidev.html

Hello Nicolas,
I have updated the pugin and I have a confirmation on the font that the command is confirm and payed see above

and the order seems to be fine

But when I click on print my invoice, the document is empty..

The order is confirm

Do you have this kind of feedback since the update ?

Adishatz, erix
www.agerix.fr
Attachments:

1 month 2 weeks ago #362167

Hi,

This looks like a PHP error happening while the invoice is being generated.
It's probably caused by a customization of the invoice view.
Turn on the "debug" setting of the Joomla configuration, and turn on the "error reporting" there too.
Then, reproduce the error and you should get an error message on that white page which should help us tell you where the problem is.

1 month 2 weeks ago #362265

Hi,

Indeed it seems to be a PHP problem. Here is the screenshot on user dashbord

Actually PHP Version is 8.1.29

Adishatz, erix
www.agerix.fr
Attachments:

1 month 2 weeks ago #362270

Hi,

While it is interesting to get this report on the deprecated message, the problem with the invoice doesn't come from this. You need to look at the invoice with the debug activated. Do you see any error message there ?

I've added a patch for this deprecated message. If you download the HikaShop install package on our website and install it on yours you'll get the patch. That will remove the deprecated message of your screenshot. But it won't change anything for the invoice.

1 month 2 weeks ago #362275

Hi,

Thank you for the patch for deprecated, I don't have anymore the message with debug max.
If I don't publish any screenshot about the printing feature, it is because even with the debug max or error reporting, I still have an empty page for printing

I have the details on order page but I can't print it

Adishatz, erix
www.agerix.fr
Attachments:

1 month 2 weeks ago #362279

Hi,

I can only think there is some kind of error in a customization of the invoice, or another plugin which needs to be updated (like if you're using an old version of the PDF invoice plugin, or an old version of HikaSerial, or a custom plugin, or something like this).

Could you provide a user access with the URL of an order with the issue so that we could check the situation ? Maybe we could figure out something from directly looking at it.

1 month 1 week ago #362291

Hello,

I send you the credentials with the contact form. Thank for taking time for this.

Adishatz, erix
www.agerix.fr

1 month 1 week ago #362295

Hi,

Thanks.

If I open the popup URL in a new tab, I can look at its HTML with my browser's inspector. There, I can see all the HTML code of the invoice. So that means that the issue is a CSS issue. So I then looked at the elements encompassing the invoice HTML code and checked their CSS for anything which could hide the area. By going up and up, I finally reached the body tag of the page:
i.imgur.com/K4OM9Kr.png
I can see there is a "modal" class added by the template in the "body" tag of the page. And that class has a "display:none;" in the bootstrap CSS file loaded on the page.
I think that the problem comes from the template adding this "modal" class to the modals content. This was not a problem in older versions of bootstrap, but after updating to a more recent version of boostrap, the modal class' CSS in boostrap must have changed to include that display:none; leading to your issue.
The solution is probably to edit the component.php file of the template and remove the "modal" class from the body tag.

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds