- Posts: 156
- Thank you received: 0
Terms and Conditions POPUP, is not shown
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #238260
by SuX
Terms and Conditions POPUP, is not shown was created by SuX
All is up to date but
In checkout the I am unable to view term and condition because the popup doesn't work.
Popup appear but without any text.
In SETUP menu (checkout) I add the item (terms and codition). But doesn't changed
Why?
How can I solve?
In checkout the I am unable to view term and condition because the popup doesn't work.
Popup appear but without any text.
In SETUP menu (checkout) I add the item (terms and codition). But doesn't changed
Why?
How can I solve?
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by SuX.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #238261
by SuX
Replied by SuX on topic Terms and Conditions POPUP, doesn't show.
Where is located this code?
Doesn't work but meantime I would replace the address:
with:
More friendly...
Code:
<label for="hikashop_checkout_terms_checkbox"><a onclick="return window.hikashop.openBox(this);" id="shop_terms_and_cond" href="/en/component/content/article.html?id=13&tmpl=component" data-hk-popup="squeezebox" data-squeezebox="{handler: 'iframe', size: {x: 500, y: 600}}">Please accept the Terms and Conditions before proceeding</a></label>
Doesn't work but meantime I would replace the address:
Code:
" href="/en/component/content/article.html?id=13&tmpl=component"
with:
Code:
" href="/en/component/content/terms-and-conditions"
More friendly...
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Jerome. Reason: [code] is nice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238315
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Terms and Conditions POPUP, doesn't show.
Hi,
That code comes from the file "terms" of the view "checkout" that you can edit via the menu Display>Views.
If you have a problem with the popup, try changing the "popup mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration to "vex".
That code comes from the file "terms" of the view "checkout" that you can edit via the menu Display>Views.
If you have a problem with the popup, try changing the "popup mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration to "vex".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238423
by SuX
Replied by SuX on topic Terms and Conditions POPUP, doesn't show.
I tried with all alternative "popup mode": vex, bootstrap, inherited.
But the popup displayed is always blank (empty).
There is any way to link directly the item?
Because form this is a big problem. It is not possibile to sell without tick or display the terms.
But the popup displayed is always blank (empty).
There is any way to link directly the item?
Because form this is a big problem. It is not possibile to sell without tick or display the terms.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238443
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Terms and Conditions POPUP, doesn't show.
Hi,
If the vex popup mode doesn't help, then it's probably a problem with your Joomla template. Could you try with the default joomla template and see if that helps ?
If not, try again with the "error reporting" setting of the Joomla configuration and it might display an error message of the problem in the popup.
You can change the code:
to:
in the terms view file and it will display the link as an external page instead of inside a popup. But you must still have the same problem since the problem doesn't come from the popup system.
If the vex popup mode doesn't help, then it's probably a problem with your Joomla template. Could you try with the default joomla template and see if that helps ?
If not, try again with the "error reporting" setting of the Joomla configuration and it might display an error message of the problem in the popup.
You can change the code:
Code:
<?php echo $text; ?>
Code:
<a target="_blank" href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id='.$terms_article); ?>"><?php echo JText::_('PLEASE_ACCEPT_TERMS'); ?></a>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 3 months ago #244496
by Arrowsmith
Replied by Arrowsmith on topic Terms and Conditions POPUP, doesn't show.
Hi there,
I'm having this exact same problem. The Terms & Conditions popup appears, but there is no text displaying (I have selected the correct article in HIKASHOP > CONFIGURATION > CHECKOUT > TERMS AND CONDITIONS).
I'm using Joomla 3.5.1 and HikaShop Business 2.6.3.
In my case, I am using a custom template, and the problem ONLY manifests when I am using that. Everything is fine when using the Beez3 template - but I'm not sure how to get to the bottom of the problem, or why my custom template is not allowing this to work.
For what it's worth, the GENERAL DISPLAY OPTIONS are set as follows:-
Use bootstrap design: No
Popup mode: vex
Use Chosen library: No
... changing the popup mode to any of the alternatives does not seem to make things work.
In the general Joomla config, GLOBAL CONFIGURATION > SERVER > ERROR REPORTING is set to 'Development', but no errors are displaying on the Checkout page or Terms and Conditions popup (it remains blank). Error messages do seem to display fine, in other situations - so error reporting seems to be functioning well in general.
You mention in your previous message that I can change the code in the 'terms view file' to make the Terms and Conditions appear on an external page - but I don't know how to find the terms view file you're referring to. Can you point me in the right direction, or otherwise advise further?
Thanks in advance.
I'm having this exact same problem. The Terms & Conditions popup appears, but there is no text displaying (I have selected the correct article in HIKASHOP > CONFIGURATION > CHECKOUT > TERMS AND CONDITIONS).
I'm using Joomla 3.5.1 and HikaShop Business 2.6.3.
In my case, I am using a custom template, and the problem ONLY manifests when I am using that. Everything is fine when using the Beez3 template - but I'm not sure how to get to the bottom of the problem, or why my custom template is not allowing this to work.
For what it's worth, the GENERAL DISPLAY OPTIONS are set as follows:-
Use bootstrap design: No
Popup mode: vex
Use Chosen library: No
... changing the popup mode to any of the alternatives does not seem to make things work.
In the general Joomla config, GLOBAL CONFIGURATION > SERVER > ERROR REPORTING is set to 'Development', but no errors are displaying on the Checkout page or Terms and Conditions popup (it remains blank). Error messages do seem to display fine, in other situations - so error reporting seems to be functioning well in general.
You mention in your previous message that I can change the code in the 'terms view file' to make the Terms and Conditions appear on an external page - but I don't know how to find the terms view file you're referring to. Can you point me in the right direction, or otherwise advise further?
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #244896
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Terms and Conditions POPUP, doesn't show.
Hi,
Your problem is with your template. If the popups are white, it is probably a problem with the component.php file of the template which either doesn't exist or doesn't contain the correct code:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=650206#p2818576
Your problem is with your template. If the popups are white, it is probably a problem with the component.php file of the template which either doesn't exist or doesn't contain the correct code:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=650206#p2818576
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds