Skip to main content

Product listing + Module

More
7 years 6 months ago #304975 by Giscard
Hello,

I have the following problem.
After all the products listing I have a module which displays random products from the same brand.
Let's say that I have a paint marker with a product code exp1.
I have created that marker long ago and now I want to display the colours as variants, with different product code in each variant.
After I modify the old product, the module in front-end displays random products from all the categories, not from the same brand, when before worked properly.
I have set the right brand to my new product, with the variants.
Why is this happening?

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #304980 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product listing + Module
Hi,

I don't see why this would happen.
Please provide a link to the page with the issue and a screenshot of the settings under the "hikashop options" tab of the module and a screenshot of the settings of that product on that page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #304986 by Giscard
Replied by Giscard on topic Product listing + Module
Hello,

Here is the link with the problem.
The second module under the product listing displays wrong products.

1,2 photos are the module and 3,4 the product.

Thank you in advance.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Giscard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #305011 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product listing + Module
Hi,

I'm not able to reproduce the problem on my end with a similar setup.
Please provide a backend access as well as a FTP access so that we can look deeper into it.
You can provide that along with a link to this thread via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum