- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Colorbox
- bertdynamica
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 6 months ago #316113
by bertdynamica
Colorbox was created by bertdynamica
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.alrecu.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3 [2002281034]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox Developer 74.0b9; Chrome 80.0.3987.122
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No errormessage
Forum,
It turned out that the update of the plugin JCH Optimize (to version 6.0.0) made disappeare the navigation of the "shadowbox (external)" (showing thumbnails of the product). By changing a setting in the plugin JCH Optimize (Automatic Basic Setting: Combine JavaScript Files changing to "No"), they became visible again.
But, searching this forum, I thought I found another solution: colorbox. A nice looking popup plugin with several styles. I hoped that this would be an alternative to my problem with shadowbox. After buying and installing colorbox I enabled the plugin and in the HikaShop configuration, I selected the new image popup colorbox that I wanted to use. It didn't work no matter what I tried. Also, I couldn't discover how to select the style I wanted.
After this problem, I searched further in de JCH Optimize plugin and found the solution discribed above.
Then, I tried the colorbox option again with the same result: it didn't work. On the page it shows the thumbnail of the product in the shadowbox with no navigation. I tried several settings with the same result.
So, what do I have to do to get the plugin colorbox working en chosing the style I want (slideshow)?
Kind regards, Bert
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3 [2002281034]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox Developer 74.0b9; Chrome 80.0.3987.122
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No errormessage
Forum,
It turned out that the update of the plugin JCH Optimize (to version 6.0.0) made disappeare the navigation of the "shadowbox (external)" (showing thumbnails of the product). By changing a setting in the plugin JCH Optimize (Automatic Basic Setting: Combine JavaScript Files changing to "No"), they became visible again.
But, searching this forum, I thought I found another solution: colorbox. A nice looking popup plugin with several styles. I hoped that this would be an alternative to my problem with shadowbox. After buying and installing colorbox I enabled the plugin and in the HikaShop configuration, I selected the new image popup colorbox that I wanted to use. It didn't work no matter what I tried. Also, I couldn't discover how to select the style I wanted.
After this problem, I searched further in de JCH Optimize plugin and found the solution discribed above.
Then, I tried the colorbox option again with the same result: it didn't work. On the page it shows the thumbnail of the product in the shadowbox with no navigation. I tried several settings with the same result.
So, what do I have to do to get the plugin colorbox working en chosing the style I want (slideshow)?
Kind regards, Bert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 6 months ago #316115
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Hello,
You have 5 css files for colorbox ; that you can edit if you want.
To select a css, you need to configure the plugin in the joomla plugin manager.
Regarding the JS settings for colorbox, the plugin just initialize colorbox with default one.
For the moment, if you want to add setting, it requires to modify the plugin ; or to give us your feedback so we will update the plugin to add setting for them.
www.jacklmoore.com/colorbox/
Regards
You have 5 css files for colorbox ; that you can edit if you want.
To select a css, you need to configure the plugin in the joomla plugin manager.
Regarding the JS settings for colorbox, the plugin just initialize colorbox with default one.
For the moment, if you want to add setting, it requires to modify the plugin ; or to give us your feedback so we will update the plugin to add setting for them.
www.jacklmoore.com/colorbox/
Regards
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bertdynamica
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 6 months ago #316163
by bertdynamica
Replied by bertdynamica on topic Colorbox
Dear Jerome,
Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately I can't do much with it or I don't understand it well enough.
The template is set to Default. The dropdown box gives me 4 alternatives: white, white, white and white (see image attachment).
So, how can I configure the plugin to select "Slideshow" in the dropdown?
Regards, Bert
Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately I can't do much with it or I don't understand it well enough.
The template is set to Default. The dropdown box gives me 4 alternatives: white, white, white and white (see image attachment).
So, how can I configure the plugin to select "Slideshow" in the dropdown?
Regards, Bert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 6 months ago #316167
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Hello,
From plugin XML file:
And, once again, these styles are for the look of colorbox, not for the JS features.
The plugin gives an interface between HikaShop and Colorbox lib ; but if you want to customize it (CF the website I gave you for the usage), it requires a bit of customization.
And if you want features, please describe them.
Regards,
From plugin XML file:
Code:
<field name="opt_template" type="list" default="01" label="Template" description="">
<option value="01">Default</option>
<option value="02">Style 2</option>
<option value="03">Style 3</option>
<option value="04">Style 4</option>
<option value="05">Style 5</option>
</field>
And, once again, these styles are for the look of colorbox, not for the JS features.
The plugin gives an interface between HikaShop and Colorbox lib ; but if you want to customize it (CF the website I gave you for the usage), it requires a bit of customization.
And if you want features, please describe them.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds