- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 1
Problem with product images
2 years 2 months ago #362198
by cesco1701
Problem with product images was created by cesco1701
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.viniprovolo.com/shop/product/soave.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.10
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.6
-- PHP version -- : 8.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi, I created a product for my shop and added a main photo and three example photos (which I will change later). When the page loads, the main image is huge (image1) , but if I hover over one of the other available images, it normalizes as it should (image2) . What could be causing this? Thanks.
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.10
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.6
-- PHP version -- : 8.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi, I created a product for my shop and added a main photo and three example photos (which I will change later). When the page loads, the main image is huge (image1) , but if I hover over one of the other available images, it normalizes as it should (image2) . What could be causing this? Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 2 months ago #362201
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with product images
Hi,
This looks like a CSS issue with the CSS of your template.
While you did provide a link to this page, your website requires a login to access it:
i.imgur.com/Z7VLcds.png
So I couldn't check the CSS directly there.
Could you provide a way to access this page ?
This looks like a CSS issue with the CSS of your template.
While you did provide a link to this page, your website requires a login to access it:
i.imgur.com/Z7VLcds.png
So I couldn't check the CSS directly there.
Could you provide a way to access this page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #362235
by cesco1701
Replied by cesco1701 on topic Problem with product images
yes, try with this credentials
Please delete credentials on this post after use, thanks in advance
Please delete credentials on this post after use, thanks in advance
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 2 months ago #362238
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with product images
Hi,
Thank you for the access. I found that the issue comes from using several images with the "thumbnails" option deactivated.
The system doesn't use a thumbnail for the main image, but still use a thumbnail for the other images.
I've made a patch in order for this rare combination to work properly.
Download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch.
Thank you for the access. I found that the issue comes from using several images with the "thumbnails" option deactivated.
The system doesn't use a thumbnail for the main image, but still use a thumbnail for the other images.
I've made a patch in order for this rare combination to work properly.
Download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cesco1701
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 2 months ago #362312
by cesco1701
Replied by cesco1701 on topic Problem with product images
Nice, thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds