Reports Questions

• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Style
3 months 3 days ago #361384

Hello,
I want to export all the store products and include the quantity and price. Is there an easy way to do this?
I also want to generate a report listing the sales and quantity of a given amount of time.. like from jan - aug. Is there an easy way to do this?
I need to add the cost of each product to each product can I do this using custom fields or is there already a built-in feature for this?

I am using HiksShop business and reports are not my strong points and I need a little help figuring these out.
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 629
3 months 2 days ago #361390

Hello,

To begin with, we will take the liberty of first sending you our documentation:
- For Reports

AND for Export, use the Export button (red bordered part) in my screenshot, to generate a CSV :

And documentation for importing CSVs into a new HikaShop, here .

From this, if you still have difficulties, come back and tell us what is blocking you from achieving your needs
Regards

Last edit: 3 months 2 days ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 13257
3 months 2 days ago #361392

Hi,

Otherwise, if you want to be able to restrict the statistics per dates, reports will be necessary.
Something like that:
i.imgur.com/rd9QIks.png
So, basically, you set the display "type" to "listing", the data "type" to "products", and then the displayed information to "orders".
You can then restrict per order statuses, per period, etc and you'll get a listing of the products with their names, the number of sales, and the amount purchased. For example, on our demo website:
i.imgur.com/zHHGSy2.png

• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Style
2 months 2 weeks ago #361640

I will study this more and come back if I have specific questions. Thank you

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds