- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
State and Country Selection not working
10 years 10 months ago #221989
by RGB
State and Country Selection not working was created by RGB
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Cannot select state and country, I click on the checkbox next to the option I want to select and click ok i get the location code but it doesn't get selected on the shipping method page.
Cannot select state and country, I click on the checkbox next to the option I want to select and click ok i get the location code but it doesn't get selected on the shipping method page.
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Cannot select state and country, I click on the checkbox next to the option I want to select and click ok i get the location code but it doesn't get selected on the shipping method page.
Cannot select state and country, I click on the checkbox next to the option I want to select and click ok i get the location code but it doesn't get selected on the shipping method page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221990
by RGB
Replied by RGB on topic State and Country Selection not working
Please give me an email and case # so that I can email you my login details in case you need to login to troubleshoot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221991
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic State and Country Selection not working
Hi,
That issue has been already reported few weeks ago and we already have a patch in HikaShop for the next release.
Here the code for the view "fedex_configuration".
Regards,
That issue has been already reported few weeks ago and we already have a patch in HikaShop for the next release.
Here the code for the view "fedex_configuration".
Code:
<tr>
<td class="key">
<label for="data[shipping][shipping_params][sender_state]">
<?php echo JText::_( 'STATE' ); ?>
</label>
</td>
<td>
<?php
echo $this->data['nameboxType']->display(
'data[shipping][shipping_params][sender_state]',
@$this->element->shipping_params->sender_state,
hikashopNameboxType::NAMEBOX_SINGLE,
'zone',
array(
'delete' => true,
'default_text' => '<em>'.JText::_('HIKA_NONE').'</em>',
'zone_types' => array('state' => 'STATE'),
)
);
?>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="key">
<label for="data[shipping][shipping_params][sender_country]">
<?php echo JText::_( 'COUNTRY' ); ?>
</label>
</td>
<td>
<?php
echo $this->data['nameboxType']->display(
'data[shipping][shipping_params][sender_country]',
@$this->element->shipping_params->sender_country,
hikashopNameboxType::NAMEBOX_SINGLE,
'zone',
array(
'delete' => true,
'default_text' => '<em>'.JText::_('HIKA_NONE').'</em>',
'zone_types' => array('country' => 'COUNTRY'),
)
);
?>
</td>
</tr>
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds