- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout for products with variants
10 years 9 months ago #224432
by Eli_carl
Checkout for products with variants was created by Eli_carl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The maximum weight is too big for all the shipping methods
Hi,
I need some help please! I don't know why but on my website if I try to buy an item without variants or characteristics everything works, but if I try to buy an item with variants after the login the sistema says it'should not possible because the total weight of the item is too big for all the shipping methods but it's not true, I have setted 3 different shipping methods from wehight 0,1 to 1 kg, 1,1 to 4 and 4,1 to 50.
The item price does not change with different variants, it''s always the same.
Does someone knows why with the variants the sistem does not work?
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The maximum weight is too big for all the shipping methods
Hi,
I need some help please! I don't know why but on my website if I try to buy an item without variants or characteristics everything works, but if I try to buy an item with variants after the login the sistema says it'should not possible because the total weight of the item is too big for all the shipping methods but it's not true, I have setted 3 different shipping methods from wehight 0,1 to 1 kg, 1,1 to 4 and 4,1 to 50.
The item price does not change with different variants, it''s always the same.
Does someone knows why with the variants the sistem does not work?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224459
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Checkout for products with variants
Hi,
Please give us a screenshot of the settings of one of the variant having the issue.
And potentially screenshot of the shipping methods.
Please give us a screenshot of the settings of one of the variant having the issue.
And potentially screenshot of the shipping methods.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds