- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
Australia Post shipping not showing on front end
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #310606
by thomas.boepple
Australia Post shipping not showing on front end was created by thomas.boepple
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
harps.com.au/index.php/hika/cart-display/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6
Hi,
I have configured HikaShop Australia Post shipping plugin V2 and published it.
I have a current API.
It does not show on the front end.
The only shipping method I can manage to display is HikaShop manual shipping plugin.
URL is: harps.com.au/index.php/hika/cart-display/checkout
Can you please advise.
Best,
Thomas Boepple
NiagaraIT
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6
Hi,
I have configured HikaShop Australia Post shipping plugin V2 and published it.
I have a current API.
It does not show on the front end.
The only shipping method I can manage to display is HikaShop manual shipping plugin.
URL is: harps.com.au/index.php/hika/cart-display/checkout
Can you please advise.
Best,
Thomas Boepple
NiagaraIT
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #310608
by thomas.boepple
Replied by thomas.boepple on topic Australia Post shipping not showing on front end
I fixed it - or so I thought.
If I only have Australia Post plugin published and unpublish Manual Shipping I get 'no shipping method found error'
Australia Post plugin is not listed in the first step of the checkout - only manual shipping if I publish it.
Then when proceeding to the next step Australia post is listed as an option as well.
How to fix this?
If I only have Australia Post plugin published and unpublish Manual Shipping I get 'no shipping method found error'
Australia Post plugin is not listed in the first step of the checkout - only manual shipping if I publish it.
Then when proceeding to the next step Australia post is listed as an option as well.
How to fix this?
Last edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by thomas.boepple.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 weeks ago #310611
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Australia Post shipping not showing on front end
Hi,
I went to check on your website but I don't see any price nor add to cart button on your website so I can't look at your checkout.
First, I would recommend to only leave the Australia Post shipping method activated and disable the others.
That way, on the checkout, you should have an error message telling you why it can't display shipping rates from Australia Post.
And make sure that when you do your tests, you have a valid address in your shipping address.
And make sure that your products have a weight and dimensions.
I went to check on your website but I don't see any price nor add to cart button on your website so I can't look at your checkout.
First, I would recommend to only leave the Australia Post shipping method activated and disable the others.
That way, on the checkout, you should have an error message telling you why it can't display shipping rates from Australia Post.
And make sure that when you do your tests, you have a valid address in your shipping address.
And make sure that your products have a weight and dimensions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thomas.boepple
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
7 years 3 weeks ago #310615
by thomas.boepple
Replied by thomas.boepple on topic Australia Post shipping not showing on front end
The valid address fixed it.
I used a made-up testing address.
Thank you, Nicolas
I used a made-up testing address.
Thank you, Nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds