• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
4 months 2 days ago #361553

-- url of the page with the problem -- : langecraft.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : USPS (PRIORITY) error: 80040B23 API Authorization failure. User xxxxxxLANGExx is not authorized to use API RateV4.

USPS plugin stopped working, website is only displaying "Best Way" shipping rates.

USPS (PRIORITY) error: 80040B23 API Authorization failure. User xxxxxxLANGExx is not authorized to use API RateV4.
USPS (FIRST CLASS) error: 80040B23 API Authorization failure. User xxxxxxLANGExx is not authorized to use API RateV4.
USPS (GROUND ADVANTAGE) error: 80040B23 API Authorization failure. User xxxxxxLANGExx is not authorized to use API RateV4.

I saw where you uploaded a new version of the plugin on another post and uploaded that with no help.
I went to USPS website and created a new account and still not working.

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 months 2 days ago by HarborRV.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13318
4 months 22 hours ago #361561

Hi,

Indeed the only reference I can find online for this error is this one:
wordpress.org/support/topic/there-are-no...r-address-has-bee-4/
And since you mention that you already tried to use a new account and it didn't help, I suppose you must have already found it.
But since there is no other information available online for this error, we can't do anything.
Could you contact the USPS tech support for help ? Maybe something special needs to be activated on their end for your USPS account ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds