- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 2
Can't create Tax Rule - sql error
- donaldmoore
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #135232
by donaldmoore
Can't create Tax Rule - sql error was created by donaldmoore
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2 Essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ALL
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
1054 Unknown column 'taxation_post_code' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `pp9ej_hikashop_taxation` ( `taxation_id`,`category_namekey`,`tax_namekey`,`taxation_cumulative`,`taxation_post_code`,`zone_namekey`,`taxation_type`,`taxation_published` ) VALUES ( '0','default_tax','Alabama','0','35213','state_Alabama_4261','individual','1' )
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2 Essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ALL
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
1054 Unknown column 'taxation_post_code' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `pp9ej_hikashop_taxation` ( `taxation_id`,`category_namekey`,`tax_namekey`,`taxation_cumulative`,`taxation_post_code`,`zone_namekey`,`taxation_type`,`taxation_published` ) VALUES ( '0','default_tax','Alabama','0','35213','state_Alabama_4261','individual','1' )
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by donaldmoore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- donaldmoore
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 2
12 years 9 months ago #135235
by donaldmoore
Replied by donaldmoore on topic Can't create Tax Rule - sql error
I went ahead and added the column to the db and that seems to have solved it. Please let me know if this was the correct step. I wasn't certain if postal code was even supposed to be a parameter.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135256
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't create Tax Rule - sql error
Yes, that's the correct solution. The problem appeared because the column wasn't added to the table automatically during a previous update on your website for some reason.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138157
by leoncnas
Replied by leoncnas on topic Can't create Tax Rule - sql error
I can't create tax rules. When I tried, an error message appeared (after the click on the save button):
SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `hm0ua_hikashop_taxation` ( `taxation_id`,`category_namekey`,`tax_namekey`,`taxation_cumulative`,`taxation_post_code`,`zone_namekey`,`taxation_type`,`taxation_published` ) VALUES ( '0','default_tax','Europe','0','europe_tax','tax_europe_9728','','1' )
Hikashop version: 2.2.3 essential
Joomla version: 3.2.1
SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `hm0ua_hikashop_taxation` ( `taxation_id`,`category_namekey`,`tax_namekey`,`taxation_cumulative`,`taxation_post_code`,`zone_namekey`,`taxation_type`,`taxation_published` ) VALUES ( '0','default_tax','Europe','0','europe_tax','tax_europe_9728','','1' )
Hikashop version: 2.2.3 essential
Joomla version: 3.2.1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138160
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't create Tax Rule - sql error
It's the same problem. You updated HikaShop and a column in the database could not be added properly. Please follow the documentation here to add it manually and it will work:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...lity-issues.html#SQL
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...lity-issues.html#SQL
The following user(s) said Thank You: leoncnas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158876
by monkey
Replied by monkey on topic Can't create Tax Rule - sql error
I have exactly the same error, using Hikashop Business 2.3.0
I have used Phpmyadmin, and added an extra column to the hikashop_taxation but I dont know what type, collation etc it needs to be.
This seems a serious update bug and I assume everyone has it if they started with an older version?
Please advice precisely what to do, as you link does not mention this case
I have used Phpmyadmin, and added an extra column to the hikashop_taxation but I dont know what type, collation etc it needs to be.
This seems a serious update bug and I assume everyone has it if they started with an older version?
Please advice precisely what to do, as you link does not mention this case
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158950
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't create Tax Rule - sql error
Hi,
Not everyone has it.
As my link says, you need to get the SQL query from the install.hikashop.php file where you'll get the type, collation etc.
I'm not sure which column is the problem in your case:
For the taxation_post_code column it should be a varchar of 255 characters.
For the taxation_date_start and taxation_date_end columns it should be an int of 10 characters unsigned.
The rest of the options can be left as they are by default.
Not everyone has it.
As my link says, you need to get the SQL query from the install.hikashop.php file where you'll get the type, collation etc.
I'm not sure which column is the problem in your case:
For the taxation_post_code column it should be a varchar of 255 characters.
For the taxation_date_start and taxation_date_end columns it should be an int of 10 characters unsigned.
The rest of the options can be left as they are by default.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.585 seconds