- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Need two invoices per order - how?
11 years 10 months ago #180223
by Stenzel
Need two invoices per order - how? was created by Stenzel
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
In case my customer combines physical and electronic goods in one order, I need to issue two separate invoices, each with a different tax in order to comply to the new EU legislation starting in 2015, where tax rate for electronic deliveries depends on country of customer. For physical goods, German tax applies unless delivery is not to EU.
BTW, I need that same end price for each customer, tax should be deducted from electronic deliveries so that the net price varies.
How can I do these?
Thanks,
Stefan
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
In case my customer combines physical and electronic goods in one order, I need to issue two separate invoices, each with a different tax in order to comply to the new EU legislation starting in 2015, where tax rate for electronic deliveries depends on country of customer. For physical goods, German tax applies unless delivery is not to EU.
BTW, I need that same end price for each customer, tax should be deducted from electronic deliveries so that the net price varies.
How can I do these?
Thanks,
Stefan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180257
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Need two invoices per order - how?
Hi,
There is no option to have different invoices generated.
It would require the customization of the "invoice" view file in order to generate several pages. You can do that via the menu Display>Views, but it will require PHP development skills. Otherwise, you can contact our partners for a quote on such work:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
For the prices being the same for everyone with different taxes, it's even more complex but still is possible with PHP modifications.
There is no option to have different invoices generated.
It would require the customization of the "invoice" view file in order to generate several pages. You can do that via the menu Display>Views, but it will require PHP development skills. Otherwise, you can contact our partners for a quote on such work:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
For the prices being the same for everyone with different taxes, it's even more complex but still is possible with PHP modifications.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #180288
by Stenzel
Replied by Stenzel on topic Need two invoices per order - how?
Thanks, I already modified administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php so that taxes are calculated the way I need them, now I only need to modify the invoice generation and I am all set. Guess my PHP skills should be sufficient for this, but as I am new to hika, any pointers to what I should modify are very welcome, it would be best to minimise hacks to a few source files.
Regards,
Stefan
Regards,
Stefan
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Stenzel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180312
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Need two invoices per order - how?
Hi,
As Nicolas said you will have to edit the view "order / invoice" via the menu Display > Views and edit it as you want.
Here is documentation about customization:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
As Nicolas said you will have to edit the view "order / invoice" via the menu Display > Views and edit it as you want.
Here is documentation about customization:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds