- Posts: 111
- Thank you received: 0
Where is the customer VAT field in order form?
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #203255
by nunonog
Where is the customer VAT field in order form? was created by nunonog
-- HikaShop version -- : 240
-- Joomla version -- : 341
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hello,
This isn't really an error.
I installed recently HS in my website and I'm planning to move my store to it.
I live in Portugal, and therefore, I must comply with the VAT rules in EU.
This means, I must know if my customer is a company with a valid VAT ID and in which country.
Question: Where is the VAT field in the customer address form?
I've been over and over the documentation, forum and configuration options but can't find where that field is. I guess the field should be displayed automatically whenever the customer country is within EU, but after entering dummy orders and playing with the checkout process, I couldn't figure out.
Thank you so much for your support!
-- Joomla version -- : 341
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hello,
This isn't really an error.
I installed recently HS in my website and I'm planning to move my store to it.
I live in Portugal, and therefore, I must comply with the VAT rules in EU.
This means, I must know if my customer is a company with a valid VAT ID and in which country.
Question: Where is the VAT field in the customer address form?
I've been over and over the documentation, forum and configuration options but can't find where that field is. I guess the field should be displayed automatically whenever the customer country is within EU, but after entering dummy orders and playing with the checkout process, I couldn't figure out.
Thank you so much for your support!
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by nunonog.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203291
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Where is the customer VAT field in order form?
Hi,
You can activate it via the menu Display>Custom fields. It is called "VAT number".
You can activate it via the menu Display>Custom fields. It is called "VAT number".
The following user(s) said Thank You: nunonog
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203331
by nunonog
Replied by nunonog on topic Where is the customer VAT field in order form?
I got it, thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds